You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Welcome to September's edition of the Orfordable League- a Deepstack, 10-seater & prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,042
edited September 2020 in Poker Chat

Comments

• Options
    Welcome everyone, to a new month in the world of the Orfy. I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Here is the Autoreg list for tonight and the rest of this month but should anyone wish to join (to be eligible for a peize) then please post your Name/Teamname on this thread. Good luck everyone

• Options
    SwogSwog Member Posts: 482
    Can you add me in please :smile:
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    put me in andy cheers inde
  • Options
    pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    In please Andy
    Indie
  • Options
    Good morning @Swog @gpc70 @pompeynic welcome to the Friday Orfordable League. I have added you to the Autoreg list and your scores will show in the results post later. Thank you all for joining

SidV79
    (Andy)
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope everyone is well and staying safe. Not much to reprt other than although there were 5 regged players making the FT, none were able to push on to take the win but hey, that's poker. @weecheez1 is 3rd after fininshing 8th, in 2nd is our August League winner @supercrazy and the League Leader is @stokefc , very well played Sean and well done to all who played. Thank you all for playing and here is the League table after September Week 1

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all are well (& staying safe). Welcome to Week 2 of The Orfy, with still all to play for so the very best of luck to you all tonight. Here is the Autoreg list and should anyone wish to register (to be eligible for the prizes) then please post your name/team on this thread then I will add you to the list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy people, not much to report this week but here goes. With only 4 registered Orfy folk reaching the FT, odds were against a win this week and so it proved with all 4 filling the lower reaches of the FT. Not to worry though as it is all change at the top with last week's leader @giesahaun dropping to 5th, @goldnballz in 4th, joint 2nd for @FLASHJONNY & @Boxster and the overall lead going to @weecheez1. Well played all and thank you all for playing, here is the League Table after September Week 2

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well.
    Two weeks to go and all to play for as everyone is still in with a chance of winning a prize so without further ado here is the Autoreg list and the very best of luck to you all

• Options
    ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 910
    What's 35 + 1? :/:D
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,658
    edited September 2020

you can tell your a scouser..it's minus1 o:)
    Edit: well played after you said you wished you hadn't logged on ;)
  • Options
    stokefc said:

you can tell your a scouser..it's minus1 o:)
    Edit: well played after you said you wished you hadn't logged on ;)
    I'm actually from way up north in Scotland but cursed with being an Everton fan cos they were good "when I was a lad"! Yeah, first hand was a stinker but thankfully I persevered, and it got better, for once :D
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, with only two registered Orfyans making the FT the odds were stacked against them but they were not deterred, taking 1st and 3rd respectively. Congratulations go to both @Toffeeandy and @daggers747 on their deep runs last night. @Toffeeandy took the win but does not feature in the top 10 in the league yet, although with another week to go he has an excellent chance of a prize. @daggers747 finished 3rd on the night but that was enough to propel him to top of the league on a total of 12, very well played guys

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well and everyoine is staying safe in these trying times.
    Can anyone overtake our top two ( @daggers747 & @stokefc ) and take this month's prizes?
    We shall see tonight but there are still a lot of players who, with a FT tonight, can win one of the prizes on offer.

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have some winners. Although last week's top two ( @daggers747 & @stokefc ) both put in valiant efforts to hold on to their places, they each fell 3 places to 4th and 5th respectively, unlucky but well played guys. So, onto the runner-up spot where 2 players, @goldnballz and @Toffeeandy , each recorded a total of 11 but going on countback (lowest score to count in the event of a tie), @Toffeeandy came out on top due to his win last week. Well played to both Keith @goldnballz (very unlucky mate) and Andy @Toffeeandy . With the magnificent total of just 5, @giesahaun, after settling in mid-table, gave a last gasp charge and took the victory, very well played Sir.
    Congratulations to both @giesahaun and @Toffeeandy , you will both be entered into next Friday night's 9.30pm £11 BH and the very best of luck to you both in that tourney.
    Thank you to all who have played this month and may you all run golden.
    Here is the League table after September Week 4

• Options
    goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,791
    WP guys, GL next week :)
  • Options

WP guys, GL next week :)

Thanks mate, unlucky with the countback; all that tanking I did when down to 2 or 3 BB's just about paid off! :D
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 777
    Hi, please can I be re-added to the October edition? Dropped off the list for last month but ready to have another go at it.