You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

RSPCA Coaching

rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 616
Hi all my name is chris been a long time grinder on sky ty tk for letting me post this on forum . I been asked by few people do i do coaching. This is just a general inquire see if anyone would be interested in coaching. stats posted below are sharksope sky lifetime back stake is mtts all tracked sites last 12 months and my hendon mob for live events. Any questions pls drop a mes on post or pm me if u prefer. https://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/player.php?a=r&n=154807

Comments

• rspca12rspca12 Member Posts: 616
    Coaching has always been something i been tempted to do. time seems right to offer my services as a coach. Fell i have a v strong knowledge of sky player pool. so can help sky only grinders. But also can help sky players wishing to play other sites where the play is different to sky.
  • Itsover4uItsover4u Member Posts: 1,529
    Fwiw Chris staked me a while back and also helped me with specific spots and fundamentals at the time. He is an excellent player and will undoubtedly improve your winrate.

He has not asked me to write this but I felt it was necessary

If it comes down to a new deposit or taking a lesson with Chris do yourself a favour and take the lesson
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    Hey rspca whats your ipoker screen name out of interest? nice results
    chappo100 said:

Hey rspca whats your ipoker screen name out of interest? nice results

Hi mate got 2 hahafishcake and bellaoscardelta
    edited September 2020
    Ty for all the pms will be getting back to u all today.
  • ArrogantArrogant Member Posts: 207
    What made you feel it was the right time to start coaching?Unless you decided you cant beat the games any more coaching players on this site is suicidal with such a small pool.
    edited September 2020
    Arrogant said:

What made you feel it was the right time to start coaching?Unless you decided you cant beat the games any more coaching players on this site is suicidal with such a small pool.

100% correct cant beat games anymore reason im starting coaching is f will be a gd side income for myself. And knowledge i have think is worth the £ I can back this up with stats. And also something new for me 2 do fell like it will be fun.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    edited September 2020
    Arrogant said:

I agree it's a net negative for every other player except the one being coached, however, some people just like to coach. Idk why. Same reason some people just love to teach I suppose. There are also cases where coaches coach just to give back to the community as well.
    I didnt say you cant beat them, clearly you can, but it only makes sense to coach players on here if u cant beat them anymore.
    Im assuming like the other short sited regs, you worked out the coaching hourly pays better than playing, but that only makes sense when on a site where coaching isnt gonna harm your own future winrates, which it will bigtime down the line.

I disagree on this if i coach 5 players up to a higher standard wont affect my roi/win rate. The 5 players get coaching and get better i get coaching and get better. The people who are gona lose are the people who win now and dont study/learn to get better. Not my problem.
  • hoban01hoban01 Member Posts: 80
    can you send me a message i might be up for it
    Say each player you coach nets you £500, you get paid £2500.In exchange you are having to study and improve to face a similar level of competition you avoid.
    Seems like a bad deal

• The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    Good luck with it.

Get used to regs being dicks with you. Especially the angry ones who don't win much themselves but chat like they're nosebleed pro's.

If you got guys ruining the games for shorterm gain, calling them out on it is not being a ****
  • Shrimpy28Shrimpy28 Member Posts: 142
    Don't see why it would affect you anyway Arrogant, i've seen you play...
    Maybe im a losing player but it wouldnt change the fact the damage these coaches do to sites with tiny pools.
    and instead of facing players like me, u will have 4 rspca on each table
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489
    Arrogant said:

and instead of facing players like me, u will have 4 rspca on each table

you can always play low stacks if it easier for you
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,526
    If you have your poker head on then of course you don't want to see players getting coached. It hurts everyone's bottom line. So all Arrogant is doing is stating the facts from the perspective of a poker player. Whether he should say it in RSPCA's personal coaching thread is another matter entirely. He probably shouldn't.

If you have your moral head on then of course there's nothing wrong with coaching whatsoever. It might even be a good thing, in the grand scheme of things, because people get more socially connected doing things like this.
  • lfccarllfccarl Member Posts: 1,489

If you have your poker head on then of course you don't want to see players getting coached. It hurts everyone's bottom line. So all Arrogant is doing is stating the facts from the perspective of a poker player. Whether he should say it in RSPCA's personal coaching thread is another matter entirely. He probably shouldn't.

If you have your moral head on then of course there's nothing wrong with coaching whatsoever. It might even be a good thing, in the grand scheme of things, because people get more socially connected doing things like this.

i can see where you and arrogant are coming from but if people want to get coaching they will if @rspca12 doing it or not someone else will