You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Ideas and issues

Relatively new player to sky poker and really enjoying it. Played on stars for many years and seems to be a lot less bad beats on here. (putting it politely)

One thing stars has is a bigger variety of games which I get as its the biggest site for poker. I find that Sky has a lot of bounty hunters and not too many regular tournaments. Don't get me wrong I love a good auld punt myself but would like to see more bigger buy in tournaments with a regular format and possible freeze out. Think the current highest buy for a freeze out is 5.50 and doesn't run very often. A slower deeper format for us knits would be nice too.

Ive an issue with the software im not aware if its because of Mac or what it is but every time I change my preferences and save them so I don't have to see your player images which tilt the life out of me and have the ability to show your my cards bluff or not the software doesn't save it. I have to go into preferences every time I open a new table and apply and save my settings again.

And as we all know A hand replayed would be amazing too.

Enjoying my time here a lot and think the rewards system is fantastic. Few tweaks and sky poker could be the dogs.

A heads up tournament would also be a welcome addition for myself too.

9/10 so far for SP.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,813

@ISxI

Good morning.

Nice first post, & well done on your result in last night's Quickdraw.
  • GrimesyyyGrimesyyy Member Posts: 6
    I would also vouch for more pure freezouts aha, similar or same formats as major and mini major.
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    It would be nice to see a more diverse schedule, even if the bounty hunters are more popular on the whole. I'd like more rebuys but only because Sky are the last bastion of non raked rebuys and they're like gold dust with nice prizes, very minimal rake and the crazy rebuy smashing when blinds get big. I'd even support half price rake on the add on or something.
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    +1 for a HU tourney starting between 11pm - 1am
    4max deepstack tourney would be awesome. ;)