You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2 main events on the trot

just won tonight £33 tourney did not play Sunday nights £33 tourney but i did win Saturdays £33 tourney has anyone 2 from 2 on top of that won the £1000 freeroll tonight as well. Has anyone won two main event tourneys one after the other

Comments

• engyengy Member Posts: 723
    Very well played
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

@bustout44

An amazing performance Mr Bustout, very well done indeed.

When Run Good & Play Good range merge, anything is possible.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    Keith @goldnballz won consecutive Main Events (that he played) a couple of weeks back. Won Friday's, didn't play Sat or Sun then won Monday's. Not sure if anybody has won Main Events 2 days on the trot though.

Well played
  • kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,527
    I won UKOPS Main twice in a row once.

• DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I won the Mini two nights running which is technically the most impressive feat given it has the largest field sizes B):D.

In all seriousness, very well done and congrats @bustout44
  • Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    GFK has won back to back mains, I only know because I made back to back ft's when he won them.

congrats on the wins dude.
  • bustout44bustout44 Member Posts: 43
    thanks for your comments only really started playing again since the lockdown used to play loads 8-9 years ago even got a telephone interview on the poker channel a couple of time with tk and richard
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    bustout44 said:

thanks for your comments only really started playing again since the lockdown used to play loads 8-9 years ago even got a telephone interview on the poker channel a couple of time with tk and richard

Congratulations on the 'back to back' wins. Very well done.

Did TK & Mr Orford read your alias and instantly ask for an interview before meeting you?

• bustout44bustout44 Member Posts: 43
    MAXALLY said:

bustout44 said:

Congratulations on the 'back to back' wins. Very well done.

Did TK & Mr Orford read your alias and instantly ask for an interview before meeting you?

mr orford made a pass at me via a message but i had to reply sorry wrong type male, not female alias is not always correct i am afraid and 44 was age and not bust size so had to disappoint him
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,866
    waller02 said:

Keith @goldnballz won consecutive Main Events (that he played) a couple of weeks back. Won Friday's, didn't play Sat or Sun then won Monday's. Not sure if anybody has won Main Events 2 days on the trot though.

Well played

Yes.