You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Good game Good game

AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275
Save for my games I have already qualified for, I am saying a fond farewell to Sky Poker whilst on a relative high - I shall miss the majority but not those who have been rude on table chat. Good luck to you all especially the legend that is Tikay. If I win October priority prize draw I shall play one last high roller and give 40 to charity (proper charity not 20/30nl ;-) )

If not then been a (mainly) fun 10 years - time for some other projects...gl gl

Comments

• Options
    NOSTRINOSTRI Member Posts: 1,459
    AB0151 said:

I shall miss the majority but not those who have been rude on table chat.

Strange to bring this up when you were quite rude to me in the table chat yesterday.
  • Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
    Where you off to?
  • Options
    gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    gl abo it's been a pleasure donating for a decade
  • Options
    AB0151AB0151 Member Posts: 275

Where you off to?

Moving back up north, will play the live circuits when they eventually return but just a few select MTTs in meantime as will be minus my grind station for a few months. Good luck to you - good player and good on here 👏

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,119
    AB0151 said:

Save for my games I have already qualified for, I am saying a fond farewell to Sky Poker whilst on a relative high - I shall miss the majority but not those who have been rude on table chat. Good luck to you all especially the legend that is Tikay. If I win October priority prize draw I shall play one last high roller and give 40 to charity (proper charity not 20/30nl ;-) )

If not then been a (mainly) fun 10 years - time for some other projects...gl gl

@AB0151

You'll be much missed my friend, GL in whatever you do.
  • Options
    RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    @AB0151 I knew it was grim "Up North" but never realised there was no tinternet up there. Still, could be worse, could be lie the South West where you defo travel back in time lol.

Seriously though, never played you but good luck going forwards.