You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

£2.30 Tickets

Hiya, wondered if someone could tell me if the £2.30 tourny tickets you get for hiting 100 points have to be used in the week it was awarded?

Just realised that I haven;t used my ticket yet and it's almost stupid o'clock!

Comments

• K0BAYASHlK0BAYASHl Member Posts: 2,027
    No it doesn't run out. Dont worry
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    Hi @Rinkhals

Our £2.30 Tourney Ticket Expert is @Phantom66 but here's what T & C # 7 of Sky Poker Rewards state;

7. Customers must have earned between 100-499 poker points to receive a £2.30 Tournament Token. Only players that fit into this rewards bracket will receive a token. The £2.30 tournament tokens will be valid for 90 days from the date of issue, and can be used together with other tournament tokens. The token can only be used to enter Multi-Table Tournaments and Sit & Go's - it cannot be used on Cash Poker.

• RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    cool. Thanks both for the quick reply at this late hour. Much appreciated.
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    do you lose the 10p if you use it to register say a £2.20? apologies for the bowl question
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    edited September 2020
    @Rinkhals @Tikay10 - Sorry that token support was offline last night and I do hope you were not too inconvenienced.

I was going to add that you can click on "Bonuses" under the Sky Poker logo top left of screen on the browser and it will tell how many you have and when they expire.

Only the screen doesn't come up. Maybe exciting new updates are in progress?

@chappo100

No you do not get change, always best to reg £3.30 and above or save them up and take a shot.
  • Phantom66Phantom66 Member Posts: 5,542
    The "Bonuses" page is up again for anyone wanting to check the expiry dates of their poker tokens. It also shows free bets.