You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Hellmuth rips Antonio a new one

Comments

• Options
    hoban01hoban01 Member Posts: 80
    nice call i always think it is easier when it someone else has put the money in for you when its your own money i feel that making calls is always harder
  • Options
    nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
    Esfandari sums it up post hand, the ace does not come theres no chance Phil is calling with A high, regardless of what Hellmouth says.
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,593
    Best thing about it is that Hellmuth had his mouth covered.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,667
    tai-gar said:

Best thing about it is that Hellmuth had his mouth covered.

Ha, very good.
  • Options
    DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    How do you move in if the ace doesn't come if you checked dark?
  • Options
    DoooobsDoooobs Member Posts: 240
    nickkay said:

Esfandari sums it up post hand, the ace does not come theres no chance Phil is calling with A high, regardless of what Hellmouth says.

I didn't watch the aftermath, but felt this way too. If he was always calling regardless of the river then why throw in the exta time chipm. Surely you just snap? It is easier with the cards face up to make the call, obv.

Despite that, the whole hand looked a mess from both sides.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,638
    Doooobs said:

nickkay said:

I didn't watch the aftermath, but felt this way too. If he was always calling regardless of the river then why throw in the exta time chipm. Surely you just snap? It is easier with the cards face up to make the call, obv.

Despite that, the whole hand looked a mess from both sides.
    Egos Doobs Egos
    I'd imagine if the ace didn't come and Hellmouth folds Antonio would have had a field day