You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Lobby

leapylee57leapylee57 Member Posts: 41
edited March 2010 in Community Help & Advice
When I'm playing a game, why does the lobby not open when I click on it?, got to table £4K last night late and didn't see how many were being paid and I folded some decent starting hands to make sure I got into the top 40 when 50 were being paid. Also went onto find a player and put my name in and it said I wasn't playing!!

Comments

• Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited March 2010
    Hi there leapylee,

I'm sorry to hear about your problems.

i just need a little more detail so that i can forward this to the technical guys.

My first questions is - which internet browser were you using when you experienced this?

• Options
    MereNoviceMereNovice Member Posts: 4,364
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Lobby:
    When I'm playing a game, why does the lobby not open when I click on it?, got to table £4K last night late and didn't see how many were being paid and I folded some decent starting hands to make sure I got into the top 40 when 50 were being paid. Also went onto find a player and put my name in and it said I wasn't playing!!
    Posted by leapylee57
    Your own name never appears on the list when you choose "Find A Player".
    Use "My Sky Poker" / "My Tables" to find the games/tables that you are registered for and actively playing in.