You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

waller02 Twitch Stream

Comments

• waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Brilliant first stream mate.

That slowroll was disgustingly beautiful :D
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,268
    I've been catching up this morning on the stream.

It's thoroughly enjoyable and you come across as a laid back top bloke Ryan.

I find myself smilingly throughout.
  • CarnageCarnage Member Posts: 48
    Great debut, loved the show. Nothing wrong with your mics audio!!
    Thanks all, really appreciate the kind words.

I'm trying, but failing, to clip the slowroll to post on here :(
  • Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 763
    Great job with the stream, @waller02 - really enjoyed it last night. Will look forward to the next one.
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    I really enjoyed it, the stream within a stream was a highlight and comedy gold.
    Thanks both.

@Enut would you believe me if I said I forgot to mute the mic on purpose to highlight potential streaming pitfalls? Or is that bluff not getting through?
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269
    edited October 2020
    waller02 said:

Thanks both.

@Enut would you believe me if I said I forgot to mute the mic on purpose to highlight potential streaming pitfalls? Or is that bluff not getting through?

I'm calling that bluff all day long and I'm the most gullible fish there is.

On the plus side you didn't start ranting about anything or chanting a self motivational mantra to get you through the stream, either of those would have been even more hilarious (possibly an idea if you ever do decide to do it on purpose!)
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    I decided to be a good sport and not end the fun too soon by binking something on Wednesday. I'm nice like that.
  • DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,925
    edited October 2020
    Good to see you enjoying your poker Rik. I've enjoyed catching up, gonna try and catch a live stream soon. Congrats on your recent success!
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,811
    edited October 2020
    DOHHHHHHH said:

Good to see you enjoying your poker Rik. I've enjoyed catching up, gonna try and catch a live stream soon. Congrats on your recent success!

@DOHHHHHHH

Good grief, it's JJ.

How is life with you? All OK?
    DOHHHHHHH said:

Cheers JJ. Great to see you in the forum.

As @Tikay10 says, how are you? Still running?
  • DuesenbergDuesenberg Member Posts: 1,740
    Congrats and well played @scotty77.

Congrats and well played @scotty77.

BNF

Gutted is an understatement, your next stream would have been so so good, watching you trying your hardest to equalise while I'm sat there laughing and searching the web for your fancy dress outfit.
    edited October 2020
    Good Afternoon.

I shall be going live at 6:30pm as I try yet again to get @Duesenberg in fancy dress.

I have just about got over the agony of coming so close last week only to lose HU and I'm even more optimistic after being given yet another free pass by the BNF.

Hope to see a few of you in chat.

https://twitch.tv/waller02
    Good Evening.

I won't be streaming tonight, but Operation Get Dues In Fancy Dress will be going ahead tomorrow instead.

I shall post a link and reminder tomorrow afternoon.
  • The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    waller02 said:

Good Evening.

I won't be streaming tonight, but Operation Get Dues In Fancy Dress will be going ahead tomorrow instead.

I shall post a link and reminder tomorrow afternoon.

**** poor.