You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Why

Comments

• goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,425

So no shortages of Coffins........ could that be, crematorium turf our loved one's out and send coffin back to the Co-op ...... Grave diggers do the same when Family have gone, fill in hole nobody looking, make few bob on the side.?

Thinking of launching new Company ..... " Rent a Coffin " cheaper than buying one.

Taxi cask to Heaven ....

What you think.............
    edited October 2020
    Re..... speed record. UK

No Roll cage to protect but survived ............ Porsche with R.I.P.
    edited October 2020

Millionaire Zef Eisenberg's 239mph Porsche 'veered off the runway and flipped' in horrific fatal crash at English airfield as he tried to break land speed record- four years after surviving the UK's fastest motorbike crash
    Zef Eisenberg died after his car 'veered off the runway and flipped' at Elvington Airfield, near York, yesterday
    The 47-year-old, who launched Maximuscle, had been involved in a 230mph crash at the same track in 2016
    Eisenberg's family said it was him who had died as source re
    Zef Eisenberg died after his car 'veered off the runway and flipped' at Elvington Airfield, near York, yesterday
    The racer, who had Guinness World Record and land speed records, was known for presen
    The 47-year-old, who launched Maximuscle, had been involved in a 230mph crash at the same track in 2016
    Eisenberg's family said it was him who had died as source revealed he had 'veered off the runway and flipped'
    Breaking Records on land on sea or Air .... fine .... as long as you don't break your neck.
  • chillingchilling Member Posts: 3,774
    edited October 2020
    goldon said:

.........................................Strange old World Isn't it ......................................................

Strange how everyone in china were wearing masks for years, but still got the Virus.

Strange how No Funeral Companies are complaining they can't cope.

Strange how they run out of toilet rolls but not run out of Coffins.

Strange how Petrol Station with glut of Fuel restrict Diesel sales by closing pumps.

Strange how people in Parliament got the virus but none died.

Strange how Tory Party starved the N.H.S. of funds now say they want to save it.

Everyone in China weren’t wearing masks. Some Asian countries often wear masks, but seasonally.

2018 was a bad winter for deaths. 2020 was a mild winter, but the added deaths from Covid wouldn’t put a massive strain on coffin supplies. After all , that’s part of the economy.

Toilet rolls and coffins are incomparable.

Not a clue about petrol pumps,but there could be a few reasons.

The virus is not a serious threat to most, though Boris might beg to differ.

Very controversial the NHS question. Boris has only been the Guv for just over a year.
    Strange you should mention 2018 as bad year. In 2019 lost 2 family members & 6 Friends, so far this year none. Could the Virus been with us earlier that 2020.?

Previous Tory Governments well known for wanting to privatize N.H.S.
    Starved of funds let rip off Companies milk the system by over charging for supplies.

Patients in over crowded Hospitals being sent home early to make space.
    Staff moral at low, poor wages shall I go on........ Boris to the rescue......

Well, he didn't sleep on a trolley in the Hospital Corridor.
  • Red_KingRed_King Member Posts: 2,850
    goldon said:

........ Boris to the rescue......

Well, he didn't sleep on a trolley in the Hospital Corridor.

No, but he is off his 🛒

Fossil Hunters may find me in years to come, mummified body buried in a swamp clutching issue No1 Playboy Mag. I kid u not. cough!
    What would you like to take with you just case you wake up while they're playing "The Final Curtain" axe, phone, screwdriver .........me being the old per v .... I am!

I'd like to take some Lace......

Goldon the Golden years when I was not Famous. cough!

Wasn't always a 28p player, not because it's cheap & easy......I struggle to hold my own. cough! I like the cut & thrust quick game one point. Ta next.
    No win no cry, ticking along in Sky Poker no worries not wishing to go Vegas or be Famous. If I lose not the end of the World just my 28p..... so what's this about

Well, while railing friend that play's with the big boys noticed tagged player.
    None other than Mr MattBates ..... shock !!
    Must be while ago as not played £22.00 games in years.

Click on to see what I had written & surprise surprise, it said,
    "Good Player/ been rude to me."

My apologies for not knowing who you were & calling you're all in.

• RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    goldon said:

Goldon the Golden years when I was not Famous. cough!

Wasn't always a 28p player, not because it's cheap & easy......I struggle to hold my own. cough! I like the cut & thrust quick game one point. Ta next.
    No win no cry, ticking along in Sky Poker no worries not wishing to go Vegas or be Famous. If I lose not the end of the World just my 28p..... so what's this about

Well, while railing friend that play's with the big boys noticed tagged player.
    None other than Mr MattBates ..... shock !!
    Must be while ago as not played £22.00 games in years.

Click on to see what I had written & surprise surprise, it said,
    "Good Player/ been rude to me."

My apologies for not knowing who you were & calling you're all in.

OOOOOOO I hate bad grandma! doughn't you no its you are not your!

Runs away laughing and hides!
    I is what I is, you are what you are the world did not stop ......
    Sat Nav wonderful invention take your anywhere just type in sky forum.
    goldon said:

Sat Nav wonderful invention take your anywhere just type in sky forum.

It can.

edited October 2020
    Not the first or last ..........

Blindly following his satnav, the driver continued down the ever-narrowing lane until he found himself completely wedged between an estate agency and a house earlier this week.

He was unable to reverse back up the lane due to its steep incline and was forced to sleep in his truck overnight while his bosses worked out how to free the vehicle.

Chill ...... don't burst the swamp mans bubble.......

goldon said:

Chill ...... don't burst the swamp mans bubble.......

As if🙄
    “TODAY, I shall be mostly opening threads”.

Does it matter the ball's coming at you....... Hit it.