You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Streak Week Warning!

thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
edited October 2020 in Poker Chat
Hi great site and streak week always great fun, did you realise ( I didn't ) that midnight is a cut off each day? I ran up a streak 8 in the £1 section but decided to stop at 23.40 as her indoors was concerned re my time on Racing Post and poker lol. I resumed confident in morning and won another so was on nine before I blew it. However my score is registered as 8 so beware dudes ou cant go to bed lol!

Good Punting and Luck

the fall

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,720

@thefall

Morning Mark.

I have good news for you, if I understand your post correctly.

If you had an unbroken 8 streak on Tuesday then resumed with another win on Wednesday, your streak remains unbroken & you are on 9, not 8.

However, in the Leaderboard published on Wednesday it would only show as 8, as the 9th was not until the next day. So when the Leaderboard is updated today (up to close of play on Wednesday) it will show you as 9.

Does that make sense?
  • thefallthefall Member Posts: 1,969
    Ohhh thats good news thanks Mister. Yes it makes sense I just assumed it was a cut off good old Sky : ).
    Keep backing the winners!

@thefall

Fingers crossed for the updated leaderboard today.

However, it would NOT work tonight (Thursday) as the Streak Week resets at midnight tonight for Week 2, so we all re-start on zero.

PS - You are entered into tonight's Mini, as requested. VBOL Mark.
    Mister T you are a star I'm on nine!
    Many thanks for sorting me out in the tourneys too I took one head last night they are all sharks : )

Good Luck

Yup, it's showing as 9. Happy days, well done Mark.
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    thefall said:

Mister T you are a star I'm on nine!
    Many thanks for sorting me out in the tourneys too I took one head last night they are all sharks : )

Good Luck

how i layed you not to get a streak of 2 at even money for plenty lol well done mate
    Pmsl you always have been greedy!

Cant wait for Uttox tomozz !