You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Trump?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,730
edited October 2020 in The Rail
Make Halloween horrifying again: Social media users share their best 'Trumpkins' as they carve their pumpkins to resemble Donald Trump

Pork Scratching.

Mother-of-two is stunned to find face of Donald Trump in £4.60 tuna steak she bought from Tesco

Amanda Brewster (inset), from Houghton-le-Spring in Tyne and Wear, did a double-take when she took a tuna steak (left and inset) out the freezer to see the face of Donald Trump staring back at her. The mother-of-two, 36, was stunned by the uncanny likeness between the US President (right) and the tuna steak - even including Mr Trump's trademark bouffant. But she conceded that the fishy look-alike was much happier looking before shoving it in the oven. Ms Brewster bought the £4.60 frozen steaks from Durham's Tesco Extra store to kick-start a healthy-eating plan. But her dedication to her healthy meal plan meant that the fishy version of President Trump was still destined for her dinner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/index.html

Comments

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Lol, even got the ice running through its veins.
  • VespaPXVespaPX Member Posts: 12,017
    Surely it should have been a Gammon steak?
  • HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,730
    Eric Trump Tried To Troll Joe Biden With Rally Photos. It Did Not Go Well.

Eric Trump
    @EricTrump
    ·
    Oct 13, 2020
    The polls are wrong...

Another referenced the president’s own coronavirus illness: “One is responsible and the other is Covid infected Super Spreader. I’ll go with the responsible adult, not the narcissist.”

A Pidgin Called Minerva
    @casual_minerva
    Joe chooses not to kill people. I like presidents who don't kill people just so their fragile egos get stroked.

Jessica Miller
    @Jx3MAMA85
    ·
    21h
    You’re comparing the super spreader moronic events that you guys hold to his safe socially distanced drive in rallies. Literally no comparison except that I’m voting for the one that wants to keep me safe

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/eric-trump-joe-biden-attack-coronavirus-rallies-backfires-080053890.html
  • RinkhalsRinkhals Member Posts: 212
    HAYSIE said:

A Pidgin Called Minerva
    @casual_minerva
    Joe chooses not to kill people. I like presidents who don't kill people just so their fragile egos get stroked.

You must loathe Obama, Clinton and both the Bushes then. How many have they killed in their "regime" change and WMD searches?

Trump hasn't declared war on any nation, hasn't sought to overthrow governments he doesn't like and has tried to draw down the amount of US service personel fughting overseas in the wars started by previous administrations both Democrat and Republican.

I think the guy is an absolute tool but what other US president can you name that HASN'T started a war in some far flung country to divert attention from their failed policies or to flatter their own ego?

Rinkhals said:

HAYSIE said:

A Pidgin Called Minerva
    @casual_minerva

You must loathe Obama, Clinton and both the Bushes then. How many have they killed in their "regime" change and WMD searches?

Trump hasn't declared war on any nation, hasn't sought to overthrow governments he doesn't like and has tried to draw down the amount of US service personel fughting overseas in the wars started by previous administrations both Democrat and Republican.

I think the guy is an absolute tool but what other US president can you name that HASN'T started a war in some far flung country to divert attention from their failed policies or to flatter their own ego?

I find it strange that you would post this exactly 14 minutes after posting the below, on the confusion thread.

@chilling I think you're right, best leave @HAYSIE play on his own posting cuttings from the newspaper. All he does is point the finger and mock. I've yet to see him offer any kind of solution so I'll be ignoring him from now on.

There's an old saying. You can't teach stupid.

This thread was started with a post regarding Donald Trumps likeness to a tuna steak, therefore not necessarily a serious debating topic.

I dont know if you read the article that your post replied to, but I will post the relevant bits on the assumption that you didnt.

I must admit that I am amazed that someone that is as clever as you, could get the context of this so badly wrong.

Eric Trump, the touter of an imaginary coronavirus vaccine, earned yet another roasting on Twitter Tuesday as people pointed out a major flaw with his latest attack on Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

Donald Trump’s son was mocked after he shared two photographs ― one showing hundreds of people crowding a Trump campaign rally, the other of Biden speaking to a socially distanced drive-in rally in Ohio on Monday.

“The polls are wrong…,” Eric Trump captioned the images.

Twitter users noted a big problem with Eric Trump’s argument against polls showing a sizeable Biden lead in the 2020 election.

Namely, that Biden was being responsible at his event because of the coronavirus pandemic, and the president and his rally fans ― standing side by side without face masks ― were anything but.

“You’re comparing the super spreader moronic events that you guys hold to this safe socially distance drive in rallies,” responded one critic.

Another referenced the president’s coronavirus illness: “One is responsible and the other is Covid infected Super Spreader. I’ll go with the responsible adult, not the narcissist.”

Donald Trump has declared himself free of the virus that hospitalized him for three days and has resumed campaigning ― without following coronavirus precautions.

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/eric-trump-joe-biden-attack-coronavirus-rallies-backfires-080053890.html
    edited October 2020
    Make Halloween horrifying again: Social media users share their best 'Trumpkins' as they carve their pumpkins to resemble Donald Trump