You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Big week for my mate Dave?

What a gift even 11/4 seems a cracking price for Winter Reprise today! Sure to run a cracker after all xmas is in the winter.
Stay Coul has run better than expected this season, and must have at least each way claims today.
Into Faith has conditions in his favour tomorrow at Saint Cloud if he can overcome the break since his last run he should do well.
Thursday at Longchamp sees one of my favourites Dean Street Doll run bypassing a difficult race at Ascot to come to France.
Also at Longchamp Sameer has its first run for David having previously being trained in France.
And finally Saturday could see Wonderful Tonight winning her second Group Race. Pray for more rain everyone if its soft or heavy, I cannot see anything beating her.
Good Luck

Comments

• Options
    vaigretvaigret Member Posts: 16,300
    edited October 2020
    DUNMIDOSH said:

What a gift even 11/4 seems a cracking price for Winter Reprise today! Sure to run a cracker after all xmas is in the winter.
    Stay Coul has run better than expected this season, and must have at least each way claims today.
    Into Faith has conditions in his favour tomorrow at Saint Cloud if he can overcome the break since his last run he should do well.
    Thursday at Longchamp sees one of my favourites Dean Street Doll run bypassing a difficult race at Ascot to come to France.
    Also at Longchamp Sameer has its first run for David having previously being trained in France.
    And finally Saturday could see Wonderful Tonight winning her second Group Race. Pray for more rain everyone if its soft or heavy, I cannot see anything beating her.
    Good Luck

Oh dear as usual Im too late

Well done WINTER REPRISE 16/5 WINNER
    STAY COUL 11/2 WINNER

INTO FAITH 11.25 ST CLOUD WEDNESDAY 2nd

DEAN STREET DOLL and SAMEER lost but of course they would. I have been on last 3.

Hope the others come in and that i am on them !!!! HA HA Jonah here
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

@DUNMIDOSH

Top, top, tipping Mr Dosh, well done.
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Thank you mate, good info

Missed first one but got STAY COUL

Thanks again
  • Options
    Well done at least I ended up with WONDERFUL TONIGHT as a winner. He had a good week @DUNMIDOSH
  • Options
    zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    @DUNMIDOSH

Thank you for the info on your friend David Menuisier, a Great Day for him today & some nice winners in last few days.

• Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    The ground proved too testing for Dean Street Doll and Sameer it was described as good the morning of the race, but in truth it was a quagmire.
    Could be a good week this week.
    Rewired goes for a future stayers race on Wednesday but more interesting is that Deliberate Attack, Edmond Dantes and Lanval run (ground permitting) Thursday and Friday.
    Why is this interesting you ask? Because all three are in the Tattersalls horses in training sales the week afterwards!
    It's always worth checking horses running that are entered in the sales, because trainers like to increase the value of their horses by winning or placing prior to the auction.
    Tattersalls site is easy to use tap in the name of the horse or the trainer and a full list appears.

Saturday could be a big day for David!
    Belloccio could run in the Criterium de Sant Cloud.
    A big race for two year olds worth €88,000 + bonuses to the winner.

If you saw the way this massive pink colt won at Salisbury.
    You would have to think he has a great chance if he takes his place in the field!
  • Options

@DUNMIDOSH

Love reading your race projections, keep them coming please.
  • Options
    Tikay10 said:

@DUNMIDOSH

Love reading your race projections, keep them coming please.

seconded
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    Thirded....
  • Options
    REWIRED ran a great race only to be nosed out of it by a horse that finished like a train after looking beat two furlongs out. ARRGGGHHH
  • Options
    DUNMIDOSHDUNMIDOSH Member Posts: 1,473
    The three musketeers run this weekend.

Friday sees Kelmscott and Chateau D'if make their long awaited debuts and Saturday sees Belloccio win/run the Criterium de Saint Cloud?
    Whatever happens they all have big futures as three year olds but I wouldn't be surprised if they ran big races.
    And there is still Chris Wright's (owner of Wonderful Tonight and excellent ambassador for racing)
    2 year old colt Kid Creole to come!

If you back Lanval tonight maybe you should consider reverse forecasts?
    Its last chance saloon before the horses in training sales next week, at 50/1 if he finishes 1st or 2nd it might be a nice dividend.
    With only 4 runners and the bookies only taking win single bets for Me forecasts are more appealing especially if the favourite has a bad day!

Just for info, David's ex stable star Chief Ironside runs in the Crystal Mile at Moonee Valley very early Saturday morning. It is the race he won last year under a great ride from Jamie Spencer.
    Sadly his new trainer Kris Lee's seems to have a talent for turning Group winners into Selling Platers! But apart from the trainer, conditions would suit.
  • Options

GL with these @DUNMIDOSH & I'll keep an eye on them.

Chris Wright - presumably that's the guy who owned Chrysalis Records & was Chairman of QPR a few years back?