You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

*PLO HI LO* Midweek PLO8 BH league. RETURNS.....

Comments

• coo1-umcoo1-um Member Posts: 2,924
    Following a higher uneventful final night, Congratulations to the following.

Season 5 Winners

1st place @Darntootin who wins a £33 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

2nd place @Enut who wins a £11 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

3rd place @Beachbaby4 who wins a £5.50 tournament ticket to a game of their choice

If you could inform @Tikay10 of the games you would like to be entered into he will sort, as usual 48 hours notice is preferable.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,807

Congrats to @Darntootin @Enut & @Beachbaby4

And huge thanks to @coo1-um for the incredible amount of hard work he puts into running this.
  • DarntootinDarntootin Member Posts: 1,515
    They say that the cream rises to the top. They also say that sh*t floats. I'll let you make your own mind up as to which applies here. Anyway I'm thrilled to take the crown against such a strong field of players.

Many thanks to @coo1-um for all his time and effort and to @Tikay10 for sorting out the prizes. Cheers!
  • EnutEnut Member Posts: 3,269

They say that the cream rises to the top. They also say that sh*t floats. I'll let you make your own mind up as to which applies here. Anyway I'm thrilled to take the crown against such a strong field of players.

Many thanks to @coo1-um for all his time and effort and to @Tikay10 for sorting out the prizes. Cheers!

Congratulations @Darntootin, 139 is a massive score and even the week you didn't need to count was a 34. That's a huge 4 week total. Very well done.
    Thanks @Enut . Unfortunately the amount of points earned doesn't reflect on actual cash won in the tournaments. Hopefully I can rectify this with a cash in the prize game but as it will mean playing the two card game I won't be holding my breath :)
    edited October 2020
    @Darntootin i do not usually advocate change, but i wonder if @Tikay10 would kindly make an exception for this Month ONLY and change the way the 1st place prize is distributed as the only UKOPS event is a £22 buy in. im sure you would rather play that.
    Had Skypoker informed me of the event in advance maybe the monthly prize payout structure could have been looked at

No pressure @Tikay10 (*obviously with an £11 buy in included)
    coo1-um said:

@Darntootin i do not usually advocate change, but i wonder if @Tikay10 would kindly make an exception for this Month ONLY and change the way the 1st place prize is distributed as the only UKOPS event is a £22 buy in. im sure you would rather play that.

Yes, that would be lovely if possible.

coo1-um said:

Yes, that would be lovely if possible.

I know it has been requested to split before and that was denied and I don’t even know if it’s possible. What i do know is Tikay will do his best if such a resolution is possible. For me this is a different situation.
    edited October 2020

"I know it has been requested to split before and that was denied and I don’t even know if it’s possible. What i do know is Tikay will do his best if such a resolution is possible. For me this is a different situation."

I'd be happy enough with just the UKOPS entry.

@coo1-um @Darntootin

Yes, that's fine.

UKOPS 33 PLO8 & an £11 MTT of your choosing.

Once you confirm, I'll get them both sorted.
    Tikay10 said:

@coo1-um @Darntootin

Yes, that's fine.

That's very good of you @Tikay10 , much appreciated.

If you could put me in the £1,000 Bounty Hunter at 20:15 this Wednesday along with the PLO8 UKOPS then that would be fandabbydozy!

Thanking you kindly <3

• tomgooduntomgoodun Member Posts: 3,723
    Well played @Darntootin

There’s a UKOPS ?
    With a PL08 ?

I may just have a dabble
  • PlainTPlainT Member Posts: 23
    well done winners and thank you very much @coo1-um for the gigantic effort that must go into this. I was rubbish but thoroughly enjoyed it.
  • Beachbaby4Beachbaby4 Member Posts: 17
    Just seen this. Thought some one was bound to overtake me with a day to go. @Tikay10 can you enter me for Thursday’s 19.18 please. Thanks to @coo1-um for all the work put in organising and collating results. Good luck all in next league.

Just seen this. Thought some one was bound to overtake me with a day to go. @Tikay10 can you enter me for Thursday’s 19.18 please. Thanks to @coo1-um for all the work put in organising and collating results. Good luck all in next league.

@Beachbaby4

Yup, will do, leave it with me.
    Hi @Tikay10, can you enter me into either this evenings £11 £500 Guaranteed BH at 19.40, or the same tournament on Thursday if that's not enough notice.

Many thanks

@Enut

Can't do tonight, but will sort it for Thursday.
    Tikay10 said:

@Enut

Can't do tonight, but will sort it for Thursday.

Thanks @Tikay10, I knew it was short notice for tonight, Thursday is fine.

Tikay10 said:

@coo1-um @Darntootin

Yes, that's fine.

That's very good of you @Tikay10 , much appreciated.

If you could put me in the £1,000 Bounty Hunter at 20:15 this Wednesday along with the PLO8 UKOPS then that would be fandabbydozy!

Thanking you kindly
    @Darntootin

I've sorted your Free Entry into tonight's £11 entry BH @ 2015. However, please note it is £750 Guarantee, not £1,000. (maybe it's recently been reduced?).