You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Two half hours Deep, Dire, APPALLING call, as, in ROTTEN, gets, Spectaculary, paid off, how!!!

For, The Afficienados, DELIGHT..
Made, me Crack Up.. timely,too!!!
πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘;
misterpj, most clued up, underestimated, fella, On PLANET Earth.
95%* idiot, 5%, you might find out.. πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Don't, need, or require, any, ANY, poker coaches, TOBY's, educating (trying too!) Poker Educate me, thanks;
But, NO THANKS πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Comments

• GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,541
    edited October 2020
    Oh ffs give it a REST....no fceker cares.. You've started a new thread as @Duesenberg called you out on your other stihe thread
  • misterpjmisterpj Member Posts: 3,204
    Now now Tony..
    πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
    Your M8, the Classic Car, could not call musterpj, a ferkin TAXI.. nevermind OUT.. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    misterpj said:

Your M8, the Classic Car, could not call musterpj, a ferkin TAXI.. nevermind OUT.. πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹πŸ’‹

love it
  • goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,426
    PJ Just think of it as " Cash Back " Sky version.
  • PockeyAOPockeyAO Member Posts: 70
    Don't quite get what you're whinging about. He's hit top pair and your shove isn't a buster for him
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    PockeyAO said:

Don't quite get what you're whinging about. He's hit top pair and your shove isn't a buster for him

Please, please can you STOP using poker logic in your replies to Misterpj...I can't believe you don't have the utmost sympathy for all of his posts......mwah mwah mwaaaah >:)
  • DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    Shame, you definitely would've made the Β£4.61 min cash if you'd won this pot
  • TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    Surely you wanted the call? So why is the headline of this thread appalling and rotten call?
  • madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,296
    TVSpice said:

Surely you wanted the call? So why is the headline of this thread appalling and rotten call?

Surely the Only question we should ask Paul is....

Why?πŸ’©πŸ‘ΉπŸ€ͺ
    Well then, personally, think this one, deserves an award, might even be a 'time traveller'...
    So, talk me through, the 'air call' with pocket QK off suit....
    Β£5.50 bounty hunter, let's see a long line form, to tell me, perfect Poker, standard stuff... 'really!'

• DrudkhDrudkh Member Posts: 113
    misterpj said:

let's see a long line form, to tell me, perfect Poker, standard stuff... 'really!'

no need for a line to form, just don't limp/call this in the cutoff. You're welcome
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    Drudkh said:

misterpj said:

let's see a long line form, to tell me, perfect Poker, standard stuff... 'really!'

no need for a line to form, just don't limp/call this in the cutoff. You're welcome

We've all tried again & again to explain this but he takes no heed, does not even acknowledge or thank anyone for taking the time & trouble to explain it to him.

And as so often, he was limping from a small stack - approx 12 Bigs. There is really no circumstance in which limping from a small stack ends well, it is appalling play by any measure. It's a poker basic - don't serial limp, especially from a small stack.

Eventually - I genuinely hope - he'll take that on board & his results will immediately improve, & he won't find himself in these nasty spots so often.

Anyone who understood the folly of limping from a small stack would be too embarrassed to post a hand which showed them doing it. It is nothing short of terrible, so I'm afraid there's no sympathy available for the beat.

Posting these hands day after day only serves to make him look bad. Fingers crossed the penny drops soon, & he takes on board the well-intentioned advice he is given so often by so many.

The Archers went on for years....... cough!
    Be nice to PJ he has a war wound.