You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Friday Orfordable League- a 10-seat leisurely, and friendly, Deepstack, with extra prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
edited October 2020 in Poker Chat

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,009
    Good morning Orfy folk, welcome to October's edition of the Orfy. I hope you are all well and keeping safe (& not going crazy with the extra restrictions) in these trying times.
    Good luck to last month's winners, @giesahaun & @Toffeeandy in tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH, take it down lads.
    Here is the autoreg list for tonight and all of October

Good morning Orfy folk, don't forget your brolly if you go out today (or tomorrow). Not a lot to report as it is only Week 1 but here goes; only 4 of us Orfordablers made the FT with the best place finish going to @bbMike in 3rd. A couple of regulars who are usually at, or near, the top came next @waller02 (7th) and @supercrazy (8th), also @Boomswitch made a FT appearance in 10th, well done lads. Here is the League Table after October Week 1:

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well & staying safe. Here we are on October Week 2 (of 5) already, just 11 more weeks until Christmas is upon us, so still plenty of time to win a prize. Let's see if we can get more than 4 of us onto this weeks FT so good luck everyone, here is the Autoreg list for this week and all of October

Good morning Orfy folk, Week 2 is done and dusted so here is a round-up of the results. With only three Orfordablers making this week's FT and even though the odds were against our merry band of players taking a win, the pokers gods smiled on them to take the top two places so very well played @fredsgirl, who took 2nd place &, to make it a family affair, @goldnballz took the win. Overall @fredsgirl moves up to 4th in the league whilst @goldnballz takes over in 2nd place, again very well played Paula & Keith. The third Orfordabler to make the FT was @supercrazy who finished in 9th but this was their 2nd FT in a row so giving them the League lead after just 2 weeks, very well done @supercrazy . Here is the League table after October Week 2, thank you all for playing

• goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Easiest HU of my life....

:D:D:D
    Good morning Orfy folk, it's hump week as we reach the halfway stage for our competition. Still plenty of time to make your mark and take one of the prizes so without further ado, here is the Autoreg list for tonight (& all of October) & the very best of luck to you all

• jcrazar1jcrazar1 Member Posts: 45
    could i be added to the league. thanks
    jcrazar1 said:

could i be added to the league. thanks

Welcome to the Orfordable League @jcrazar1, I have added you and (if you play tonight) your results will show on tomorrow's post. Good luck

SidV79
    (Andy)
    Good morning Orfordablers, I hope you are all well. We are past halfway of this month and it is all change at the top again. First of all let me say thank you all for playing as without you all there would not be a League. Week 3 went a bit like this, last night's winner was @stokefc, well played Sean. Last week's League leader @supercrazy drops to 3rd, even though they have made every FT this month, keep up the good work and well played @supercrazy. Week 1's leader @bbMike, after a one week hiatus, jumps back up to 2nd so well played @bbMike. I shall refrain from mentioning last week's HU winner's comment about the runner-up (see above post), suffice to say Paula @fredsgirl has made Keith @goldnballz eat his words by taking a fine 3rd place to move into the overall League lead, very well played @fredsgirl & well played all who made the FT.
    Here is the updated League table after October Week 3

Good morning Orfy folks, it's Fri-Yay and time to brush off the dust, to take the fight to Paula @fredsgirl, who sits atop the League, with the rest of us also-rans enviously looking up, hoping that we can find the wherewithal to make a challenge. I have waffled for far too long so without further ado, here is the Autoreg list and the very best of luck tonight everyone

Good morning Orfy folk, we have a change at the top but only due to countback.
    Before I do my report for last night let me say thank to you all for playing.
    Onto last night's edition then, first of all a special mention goes to @supercrazy on their 10th place finish, making all 4 FT's this month, excellent consistency and sitting 4th in the table on a score of 12, well played. Congratulations to @pomfrittes on your win last night, moving you up the table to 10th overall but with an outstanding chance of nicking a prize next week, although it will take a top 3 finish to achieve, well played pom. @bbMike retains 3rd place with a score of 8 (and that was without playing last night), nice work if you can get it. Last week's League leader @fredsgirl drops to 2nd, although only on countback with @stokefc (Sean) finishing in 4th place last night and added to his win last week, he joins Paula on a score of 5. So, it is still all to play for next week and here is the League table after October Week 4

Good morning Orfy world, I hope you are all well. Here we are with the Fat Lady ready to sing her song for October and still plenty of players in with a chance of winning a prize. With two players both sitting on a score of 5 it will be tough to overhaul them but I wish everyone the very best of luck tonight.
    Here is the Autoreg list

Good morning Orfy folks.
    Well, the Fat Lady has sung her last for October and given us our winners. Not much change to the overall standings to report but there was some movement last night. @bornablade was the highest finshing Orfordabler in 2nd last night, well played blade. @Boomswitch jumped 3 places into 6th after his 6th place finish, @supercrazy, who was attempting to make every FT this month but ultimately could only manage 12th place, dropped a place to 5th. @MAXALLY moved up a single place to 4th after his 3rd place finish last night well played guys. The top 3 remained in their previous places overall with @bbMike finishing 5th to stay on a total of 8, well played Mike. October's Runner-up is @fredsgirl, who did not play last night, and top of the League is @stokefc, well played and Congratulations to both Sean (@stokefc) & Paula (@fredsgirl) on winning a seat into next Friday's 9.30pm £11 BH.
    Thank you all for playing, here is the updated League table after October Week 5