You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

mini boomlet

stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,657
what dya reckon is one coming , when it happend in the last lockdown i was licking my lips in anticipation only to be hit by an horrendous downswing nearly losing my roll so i'm in two minds

Comments

• Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    Im still locked down from March , awaiting further instructions.
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,026
    I think traffic will increase slightly, but nothing as crazy as last time. Many people are on their **** after the first lockdown.
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    I hope so but I'm not too sure. Could be a bit too close to Christmas plus not too many people have a lot of spare cash atm. It took me a while to adjust to the different play but I managed to get a bit of profit at the back end
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Just waiting for @Jacquelyn to pipe up claiming those staring down the barrel of reduced hours/salary and job losses can't wait to gamble.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    mini ukops will be fun! thats for sure.
  • Options
    TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60
    Sadly by the time we come out of months of lockdowns, any boom profits will be worth about as much as Zimbabwean dollars
  • Options
    nickkaynickkay Member Posts: 169
    waller02 said:

I think traffic will increase slightly, but nothing as crazy as last time. Many people are on their **** after the first lockdown.

This.
  • Options
    madprofmadprof Member Posts: 3,306
    cenachav said:

I hope so but I'm not too sure. Could be a bit too close to Christmas plus not too many people have a lot of spare cash atm. It took me a while to adjust to the different play but I managed to get a bit of profit at the back end

Profit? i've just go a dictionary out to check that one... :#
  • Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    waller02 said:

I imagine it will, I will be making a return to sky for sure, I've missed sky.
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    madprof said:

cenachav said:

Profit? i've just go a dictionary out to check that one... :#
    It's in there between Orford and Unlikely