You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Well done Craigcu12

LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
4th in the Highroller for £3.1k

Excellent result!

Very well done Sir

Comments

• craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    Thanks
    I am gonna bring back my diary and describe my whole XP in this UKOPS and how it was different.
  • MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Thats a great result Craig

VWP
  • LARSON7LARSON7 Member Posts: 4,491
    craigcu12 said:

Thanks
    I am gonna bring back my diary and describe my whole XP in this UKOPS and how it was different.

Brilliant idea, look forward to reading it.
  • EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 7,998
    edited November 2020
    Bit of a double-edged sword, really.

Firstly, very well played in final tabling both a highroller (£220) and a super highroller (£550). That takes considerable amounts of luck and, more importantly, skill.

I am sure there were times when you rode your luck-both in flips, and likely worse. Similarly, I know that on at least 1 of those you got very unlucky.

Why double-edged? 2 4th places. If that were, say, a 1st and a 7th, you would have won considerably more than you did, due to Sky's massive pay jumps from 3rd to 1st. But that doesn't take away from how well you must have played.

Congratulations. Look forward to reading-though I'm sure I am going to skip 1 hand ;)

PS-in part, Poker is about confidence. I remember you telling me at the start you felt confident. You were right to be so.
  • stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,629
    very well played Craig a score like that is something i could only dream about..enjoy :)
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,127