You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

issues

Hi

Been playing here awhile now and had 3 different pcs 3 different connections and 3 different OS's ....started on the poker client and it began to crash with server error a good few years back (maybe 7-8) , didnt really get much info or direction on what was going on but it appeared to be happening to lots of people, random server errors etc so decided to just play through the browser and this worked fine except i lose a lot of hands when being moved table or at the begin of a tournament which is extremely frustrating (it shows the timer counting down but no cards). Again with this issue, more people seemed to say this was happening to them also...and there was some talk of an update which never seemed to happen and nothing done about it.

Anyway most recently im back using the client and it just shuts on its own nearly every break, no problems with internet and other poker sites operating fine, id just like to know whats going on, if the site is getting brought up to date any time soon or waiting to being sold to someone else to deal with that, seems crazy long overdue.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    sky's getting really good at crashing like 2/3min into break once a session every day for me, so much easier to reload than once was, random happens during break
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

@steveysee

The same question was asked on a separate thread & I've answered it there as best as I am able.

You can see it

HERE

There's no sense to having identical threads as it will cause confusion, so I'm going to close this thread now, but I will try to reply to all questions on the other thread.
This discussion has been closed.