You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Community Home Page

MadHorseMadHorse Member Posts: 257
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
When I click the Community homepage I get a picture of Richard Orford come up,

Does anyone think it looks like he's holding a jonny

There is one of TK, he looks like the bloke out of the Stroke advert on tv with the burning hole in his head lol

Comments

• Options
    loonytoonsloonytoons Member Posts: 4,270
    edited March 2010
    he is saying - lets play safe guys!
  • Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Community Home Page:
    When I click the Community homepage I get a picture of Richard Orford come up, Does anyone think it looks like he's holding a jonny There is one of TK, he looks like the bloke out of the Stroke advert on tv with the burning hole in his head lol
    Posted by MadHorse
    The picture's taken from Richard's "How To Be The Ultimate Lover" book where he's quoted as saying "I never go anywhere without one...especially when Tikay comes round!"

Ladies and Gentleman, Exhibit A: http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/LtPgY5uAYaxmfnxG
  • Options
    -Typhoon--Typhoon- Member Posts: 288
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Community Home Page:
    In Response to Community Home Page : The picture's taken from Richard's "How To Be The Ultimate Lover" book where he's quoted as saying "I never go anywhere without one...especially when Tikay comes round!" Ladies and Gentleman, Exhibit A: http://sendables.jibjab.com/view/LtPgY5uAYaxmfnxG
    Posted by Action_Dan
    I have just timed out with AA, pre flop and with a raise of £1.50p lost, but it was well worth it. litraly PMSL. Excelent vid, well done:-)
  • Options
    NoseyBonkNoseyBonk Member Posts: 6,172
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Community Home Page:
    When I click the Community homepage I get a picture of Richard Orford come up, Does anyone think it looks like he's holding a jonny There is one of TK, he looks like the bloke out of the Stroke advert on tv with the burning hole in his head lol
    Posted by MadHorse
    FAST

• Options
    Action_DanAction_Dan Member Posts: 341
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Community Home Page:
    In Response to Re: Community Home Page : I have just timed out with AA, pre flop and with a raise of £1.50p lost, but it was well worth it. litraly PMSL. Excelent vid, well done:-)
    Posted by -Typhoon-
    Can't take the credit for that video mate - it's taken from the "TK and ORFORD!!! The Bitter Truth" thread so I'd speak to ONTHERIVER about getting your £1.50 back haha!
  • Options
    -TARAS--TARAS- Member Posts: 394
    edited March 2010

Ffs that was classic, off work with bad back at mo and was pmsl whilst the pain was
               shooting up and down my spine but it was worth it.