You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Comments

• Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Right wingers do amuse me tbf.

In a tragic way, not a stand up comedy way.
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,337
    I think there is a sad lack of Right Wing comedians in this country. But it is due to a lack of talent, not lack of opportunity. That article you quoted merely shows the total dearth of talent in that regard.

The article suggests Scott Capurro as the first-mentioned "non-woke" comedian.

I can only presume the writer has never seen Mr Capurro. I have.

He told a succession of extreme homosexual jokes. Not with whimsy or double entendre. Extreme. From the perspective of a profoundly gay man (which he is).

A heavily tattooed skinhead was offended, and tried to heckle him. Mr Capurro (who was half his size) said if he interrupted in an offensively homophobic way again, he would come down and kick his teeth down his throat. The man did, and Mr Capurro carried out his threat before the bouncers could stop him.

The last talented Right Wing comedian was Kenny Everett. Who was barred from the BBC for telling a very funny joke about Margaret Thatcher. And told that the fact that he was a lifelong Conservative was irrelevant.
  • Options
    hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    edited December 2020