You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

May I be the first to wish Mr Kendall a very Merry Xmas...

DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
and a Happy New Year.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,171
    edited December 2020
    @Donttelmum

Ha, even spelt my surname correctly. Thank you, & the same to you.

I noticed you returned to the DYM tables during Streak Week. What did it feel like after so long away?

What do you do with yourself these days now you are not pokering so much?

How are the family?

Lovely memories of Vegas, Punta Cana & the like.

You are the absolute best, you've cheered me up no end this morning. Bless you.

Here's a memory. I recognize you (by the clothes), Groggs & Dog Bloke, but sadly, no offence intended, but I can't recall who the other three gentlemen were.

• Options
    NChanningNChanning Member Posts: 854
    Planning to cut and paste this on Boxing Day.
  • Options

@NChanning

LOVE Boxing Day.

This year it will feature the traditional Boxing Day Test featuring Australia & India this time round. It starts late Xmas Day UK time & I'll stay up all night to watch it. New Zealand play Pakistan too. Test Cricket is bliss, & one of the only sports - perhaps THE only sport - that TV covers really well.

Then we have the King George plus all the lovely little meets from the gaff tracks, especially the handicap Chases. And the football.

Not sure how I would have got through 2020 without sport.

Happy Xmas Neil.
  • Options
    goldongoldon Member Posts: 8,541
    Tina Kendall ....... Simply the best ...............Merry Christmas & new year
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,651
    yup all the best buddy , hope you have a prosperous Christmas
  • Options
    DonttelmumDonttelmum Member Posts: 1,921
    Nice to hear from you @Tikay10

I'm mostly enjoying retirement but playing about with a few investments as well as praying crypto sky rockets. I played a few games just for a little fun but still don't feel like I have the hunger back. I think 10 years of 20 tabling took its toll. I miss the people more than the poker. So many great times on and offline with sky and some of my best friends in real life have been formed due to Sky poker.

It's been a rough year, more so for my gf and her friends/family but we'll keep trying to enjoy every minute.

I realise it's quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things but wasn't it a shame Vegas couldn't happen. I'm sure you missed that as much as any of us. Sticky buns just aren't the same from the local Starbucks. No doubt Sam is quite relieved as his Missus probably wouldn't have let him go anyway.

You'll be pleased to hear I'm still dressing very smartly although I have nowhere to go.

What's the chances of @NChanning giving us a winner to try and help pay for Xmas?

I hope the forum has been behaving for you and we get to party in Vegas next summer.

• Options

Nice to hear from you @Tikay10

I'm mostly enjoying retirement but playing about with a few investments as well as praying crypto sky rockets. I played a few games just for a little fun but still don't feel like I have the hunger back. I think 10 years of 20 tabling took its toll. I miss the people more than the poker. So many great times on and offline with sky and some of my best friends in real life have been formed due to Sky poker.

It's been a rough year, more so for my gf and her friends/family but we'll keep trying to enjoy every minute.

I realise it's quite insignificant in the grand scheme of things but wasn't it a shame Vegas couldn't happen. I'm sure you missed that as much as any of us. Sticky buns just aren't the same from the local Starbucks. No doubt Sam is quite relieved as his Missus probably wouldn't have let him go anyway.

You'll be pleased to hear I'm still dressing very smartly although I have nowhere to go.

What's the chances of @NChanning giving us a winner to try and help pay for Xmas?

I hope the forum has been behaving for you and we get to party in Vegas next summer.

@Donttelmum

Yes, it was a blow to miss Vegas, first time I've not gone at WSOP time since 2004 but on the bright side my stakers saved a good few bob.

Given all that has happened this year I suppose missing Vegas is small beer, but yes, it was a big disappointment, especially at my age, when there are only so many opportunities remaining.

Sorry to hear it's been tough for your gf & family. What a year. Hope things look up for them - & all of us - soon.