You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Unhelpful Help and Support

i have tried to deposit some cash into my account but failed.
I talked to sky, they said it was the banks problem, SO talked to my bank, they said, no requests have reached them.
Back to SKY they insist its the Banks fault. Bank says NO its SKY. WHAT DO I DO , other than go to another poker site ???

Comments

• mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,326
    Can you not use paypal?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,855

@bludreid11

Sorry you were unhappy with the CC people. They are generally very good, but to a degree can only proceed via the "script" they have, & if the monitoring suggests all is well, (possibly wrongly) then things are not going to end well.

I know of a player who had an identical problem last week. Eventually he tried depositing via the App & that worked straight away.
    mumsie said:

Can you not use paypal?

@mumsie

I should know this better than you, but I'm not sure that Paypal is still acceptable to Sky Poker. When the Credit Card ban came in earlier this year, it was still possible to deposit to Paypal via a Credit Card & then use those funds to transfer to Sky Poker. So it was a way of getting round the Credit Card ban.

Of course I could be talking out of my back passage. Would not be the first time.

I'll try & clarify that.
  • PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    You can still use paypal, but i think it has to be a debit card that is connected.
    PKRPar said:

You can still use paypal, but i think it has to be a debit card that is connected.

Ahh, that might be the case, yes.