You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Daily Forum Comp - Do you prefer Horses, Football, or mix it up?

Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814

Daily Forum Comp - Do you prefer Horses, Football, or mix it up? 38 votes

Horse Racing whenever possible
10%
vaigretOSCAR66Telmison74Ikelly 4 votes
Football whenever possible
21%
waller02coo1-um68Treborpoppy765lfccarldragon1964EnutbbMike 8 votes
Mix it up
68%
robalanxxxeon1961MattBatesstokefctai-garBrrrrrrrgoldnballzmkgunnerMAXALLY1981MATTRed_KingTheEdge949BoxsterPKRParfreeatlastedrichlufc333MISTY4MEDoyleBrunrabdeniro 26 votes

Comments

• stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,627
    Mix it up
    odds are so short in the footy nobody really runs away with it even though i prefer just football
    adding horses (for which i have no clue) gives it an element of a fa cup third round giant killing
  • goldnballzgoldnballz Member Posts: 2,789
    Mix it up
    I would say horse racing generally & switch to football when there's a really good match on with an open-looking betting market
  • pompeynicpompeynic Member Posts: 2,821
    Mix it up
    I know nothing about horses, picking on Jockey or names I have a connection to, hence the miserable record in this. Really don’t mind as it’s free and a bit of fun. Football means closer fields I guess, whatever is easiest for you Tony.
  • edrichedrich Member Posts: 1,899
    Mix it up
    Voted to mix it up, but to keep each week purely horse racing or football where possible.
  • zadoczadoc Member Posts: 3,402
    Mix it up
    Comfortable ( but not proficient ) in both.

You are doing a great job - Thanks for all your effort.
  • BrrrrrrrBrrrrrrr Member Posts: 4,201
    Mix it up
    I voted mix it up but in an ideal world it would be short priced football after I have taken the lead any given week with a long priced horse winner and horse racing with 25/1 the field when I'm standing at -£10 after five days. 😂😂
  • wynne1938wynne1938 Member Posts: 20,518
    Problem is , people have different interests, so maybe a mix would be best..
  • SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,026
    Mix it up
    I voted Mix it up but with the rider, keep each week to one or the other and not mix during any single week
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    Mix it up
    the only problem with racing is the n/r and cancelled meets but it does keep everyone in with a chance of a big priced winner over the weekend,
  • Telmison74Telmison74 Member Posts: 1,123
    Horse Racing whenever possible
    I voted horse but how about football one week horse the next but don't mix in the same week.
  • TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,133
    Mix it up
    Voted to mix it up but preferably keeping the horses / football in different weeks
  • 1981MATT1981MATT Member Posts: 1,776
    Mix it up
    I believe a great job is being done so whatever would be the easiest to maintain/run . Mixing it up seems to keep an interest and it seems not one person is running away with it
  • freeatlastfreeatlast Member Posts: 1,449
    Mix it up
    I probably prefer football but I put mix it up that does seem to popular, I get the the thing with big price winners, but 0-0 and more than 6 goals are normally a decent price, the only good thing about football it that most games Monday to Friday are evening games so it gives more people a chance to get involved, the only downside with racing at this time of year is that there’s more likely meetings being abandoned and non runners because of the going, I would also like to thank TK for organising it as well,
  • tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,589
    Mix it up
    I prefer horse racing but mixing it up is interesting. Will leave it to you to decide mix as you choose well.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    Mix it up
    I voted mix it up, but prefer horse racing.

On the NR front, a suggestion to maybe make selecting easier.......have an option to select 'SP Fav' in the choices. I know selections are auto given the SP fav if NR, but maybe making that a selection too (?).

Can we also include tiddlywinks, ping pong & women's beach volleyball too if mixing the sports selections up.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    edited January 2021
    We had 37 votes, which split as follows;

Horse Racing when possible - 3 votes = 8%

Football when possible - 8 votes = 21%

Mix it up - 26 votes 70%

So that's fairly conclusive, & that's what we'll do - mix it up. It was commented by several that ideally don't mix the two in the same week - i.e., all horses or all football. So where possible, that's what we'll do.

We've already begun this week with the horses, so that's what we'll do all week. Next week will depend on the football schedule, but we'll probably do turn & turn about & do horses one week & football the next.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,517
    Mix it up
    Actually, I prefer Horse Racing. Keep doing those please ;)
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,814
    MAXALLY said:

Actually, I prefer Horse Racing. Keep doing those please ;)

@MAXALLY

Fancy that. ;)