You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

It's that time of week again, welcome to the Orfordable League- added MTT seats to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,025
edited February 2021 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2021 Orfordable League, February Week 1 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on March 5th.

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: February 5th.

Week 2: February 12th.

Week 3: February 19th.

Week 4: February 26th.

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 5th
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday March 5th

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Winners shall be entered automatically into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on March 5th

Good luck at the tables

Comments

• SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,025
    Happy New Year everyone, I hope this year is much better than last year (tbh it can't be much worse) and we can all get back to some sort of normal life.
    We have a 5 week month to start the year with but you still only need your 2 best scores to count towards a prize so good luck at the tables tonight. Now without further ado here is the Autoreg list for all of January

• ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    ray01 ind

Good morning Orfy folk, Week 1 of this New Year is done and dusted, this is a quick rundown of where we stand. Of the 10 players to make the FT, 6 were regged Orfy players, finishing 10th, 8th, 6th, 5th, 3rd & 1st, with the top 3 (in reverse order) being @giesahaun, @Boxster and the new League leader @Boomswitch, very well played guys. Thanks to everyone who played last night. Here is the League table after January Week 1

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well and not pulling your hair out now that we have another lockdown for the foreseeable future. Let's hope the vaccine does it's stuff (when it is eventually rolled out) and we can return to some sort of normal again.
    Here we are at Week 2 already, with some players putting down early markers but still plenty of time for everyone to get involved in the shake up for a prize. Here is the Autoreg list and good luck tonight

Good morning Orfy folk, it's all change at the top after last night's tourney so let's have a look at what happened. Boomswitch falls from his lofty perch down to 8th and last night's victor @weecheez1 climbs 8 places to 4th in the league, very well played @weecheez1. In 2nd after Week 1 was @Boxster but he falls just a single place to 3rd overall. 4th after Week 1 was @FLASHJONNY but an excellent run to his 2nd FT in a row moves him up 2 places to 2nd, well played @FLASHJONNY. Also running well to his 2nd FT in a row, sitting 3rd last week, and into 1st place overall is serial contributor to these posts @giesahaun, very well played @giesahaun. Here is the updated League Table & thank you all who played

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope all is well in your world and you are all staying safe.
    We have reached the mid point of the month and with three weeks still to play anyone can still grab a prize, so with that said I wish you all the best of luck for tonight. Here is the Autoreg list for tonight and all of January

Good morning Orfordablers, it is all change at the top again this week so here is a quick rundown of how it went. Last week's 5th (@pomfrittes) & 6th (SidV79) drop 2 & 3 places respectively with last week's 7th (@MAXALLY) & 8th (@Boomswitch) moving up by 1 & 3 places respectively, well played guys. In 4th, down 1 place from 3rd, lies @Boxster and taking his 3rd place is last week's League leader, down 2, @giesahaun. Moving in the opposite direction into 2nd is, 4th overall last week, @weecheez1, well played mate. Into top spot and up from 2nd last week is "3 FTs in a row" @FLASHJONNY , excellent consistency Jonny, very well played indeed. With that I thank you all for playing and here is the updated League table

Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. Welcome to Week 4 of our 5 week month with a couple of questions that need answering. Can Week 4 throw up a 4th different League leader? Can @FLASHJONNY make it 4 FT's in a row? We shall find out once the dust has settled on Week 4 of our tourney. Here is the Autoreg list and the very best of luck to all who play tonight

edited January 2021
    Good morning Orfy folk, I asked 2 questions yesterday to which the answers are yes, there is a new League leader and no, @FLASHJONNY did not make his 4th FT in a row but an excellent attempt Jonny, well done. We shall start with last night's winner, a new name in these parts as he only joined at the start of this month, jumping up 6 places to 7th is @ray01, congratulations and very well played Sir. On to the top 3 now, in 3rd is @giesahaun who has dropped 2 places. Back to where he started the month, in 2nd place and tied with the leader on a score of 7, after his 3rd FT of the month is @Boxster, well played David. Finally, after his 2nd FT of the month and also on a score of 7 but leads due to countback, is @zadoc, very well played. Thank you all for playing, here is the updated League table after January Week 4

• ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    Hi @SidV79 , think giesahaun should be on 8 , and therefore up to 3rd, in the table after last night's 3rd? Thanks for the prompt weekly updates by the way, much appreciated. :)

Hi @SidV79 , think giesahaun should be on 8 , and therefore up to 3rd, in the table after last night's 3rd? Thanks for the prompt weekly updates by the way, much appreciated. :)

Thanks for noticing @Toffeeandy I shall change the spready to show the correct order...btw well done to Burnley heeheehee
  • ToffeeandyToffeeandy Member Posts: 903
    SidV79 said:

Thanks for noticing @Toffeeandy I shall change the spready to show the correct order...btw well done to Burnley heeheehee
    No worries mate and yeah, that result did make me smile the other night! :D
    edited January 2021
    Good morning Orfy world, we have reached the 5th & final week of the month yet still have no idea as to who will be claiming this month's prizes. We have had 4 weeks and 4 different League leaders so far...will there be a 5th? We shall soon see so without further ado here is the Autoreg list and the very best of luck tonight

Good morning Orfy folk, we have our 5th different winner of the month so congratulations on a fine performance from @pomfrittes, who moves up the league by 6 places to 5th overall, last night, very well played pom. Other than @pomfrittes big jump up not a lot else happened as the top 4 all stayed where they were with 4th going to @FLASHJONNY, 3rd is @giesahaun, in 2nd, and taking a prize, is @Boxster. Well played everyone. Onto the League Winner making his 3rd FT appearance in a row, although not improving his total score of 7, and a well deserved prize is @zadoc. Congratulations and very well played @zadoc on winning the League for January. Both @zadoc & @Boxster will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH next Friday, February 5th.
    I would like to thank everyone who has played and here is the final League Table after January Week 5