You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

COACHING IS UP AND RUNNING FOR TSAAAAR

StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
edited January 2021 in Poker Chat
Hi guys.

I had my first session with Nicky @Tsaaaar today, which went very well.

So, a little background on Nicky:

He has been playing for 9 years with consistent profits and has a Sharkscope rating of 73.

He has made £13.6K profit on Sky over those 9 years with the curve tapering off slightly in recent times, but still making a profit.

His average monthly profit over this time is approximately £125/month.

As he has a lot of historical data, we may reset his statistics in a couple of months, to see his true, and current rating.

Nicky has a great attitude and just wants to improve as much as possible and see whatever profits/rating comes.

So, we decided just to set a "profit target" for the months of April, May and June.

The hope/target is that Nicky will increase his monthly profit from £125.00 per month to £500.00 per month.

So we are looking at him making £1,500.00 profit on Sky between 1st April and and 30th June, as a target, whatever rating that gives him.

I totally agree with Nicky though, in as much as his attitude is to just wanting to improve as much as he can, and then see what rating/profit that produces.

I like his style of play, it gives me a lot to work with, the early signs look good.

I will follow his progress with enthusiasm, and look forward to helping him on his journey to improve.

All the best @Tsaaaar !

Comments

• TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,240
    That's great. Good luck @Tsaaaar . Graham is very dedicated to those he helps so you are in fabulous hands.
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483
    Just dont get expect @Tsaaaar to get you a drink in. ;)

Good luck. I will follow with interest. Hope you are both successful.
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,809

Good stuff @StayOrGo

You've done similar things before ( @thisltedu & others) & I hope you'll succeed again.

Lovely gesture too, WP Graham.
  • StayOrGoStayOrGo Member Posts: 12,125
    Tikay10 said:

Good stuff @StayOrGo

You've done similar things before ( @thisltedu & others) & I hope you'll succeed again.

Lovely gesture too, WP Graham.

Thanks @Tikay10

@Tsaaaar is a lovely guy with a great attitude, who finds himself now in a situation where he has the time and motivation to put work into his game.

So I am very hopeful for him.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,012
    Best of luck to both @Tsaaaar and @StayOrGo

Great gesture regardless of the outcome and I hope you both hit the targets you have set out.
  • Monty15Monty15 Member Posts: 12
    Top lad Graham @StayOrGo incredibly selfless of you offering out all this value for free! bol with the coaching I'm sure it will be a big success :)

I will keep tabs on the progress, bol also @Tsaaaar you are surely on to a winner here!
  • TsaaaarTsaaaar Member Posts: 366
    Thanks for the kind words and this opportunity Graham.

I've played a lot over the years but like many I've done little study and just played as I enjoy the game so much so hoping this will be the kick in the **** I need to work more off the table.

I'll make my own Diary post when i have time so leave this post brief,as for @maxally you're just an incorrigible alcoholic unlike my Tea total self.