You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Nuclear Powered Pr..k.

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,524
Tory MP Simon Hoare brands Laurence Fox a 'nuclear-powered p***k' and a 'selfish, loathsome tool' after the actor showed off face mask 'exemption badge' he bought from Amazon

The actor and political activist (left), 42, who has repeatedly challenged lockdown restrictions, shared the photo (main) on Twitter on Friday beneath a post in which he appeared to mock people who wear face masks. He was seen wearing a badge which read 'I am exempt from wearing a face covering'. In smaller letters, it added: 'Be kind. Keep your distance. Thank you for understanding.' Mr Fox wrote above the image: 'After a long period of consultation with myself, an extended review period and proper due diligence conducted with myself, I've received the badge that I ordered from Amazon. Thank you for being there for me. #anxiety'. On Saturday, Tory MP Simon Hoare, who is also chairman of the Commons' Northern Ireland Select Committee, savaged Mr Fox when he weighed into the row. He wrote (bottom right): 'I hadn't realised that being a first class, ocean going, chateau bottled, nuclear powered p***k was an exemption from wearing a mask. What a selfish loathsome tool this man is'.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9154283/Laurence-Fox-shows-Covid-face-mask-exemption-badge-bought-Amazon.html

Comments

• HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139
    Laurence Fox is an absolute tool
  • hhyftrftdrhhyftrftdr Member Posts: 8,036
    Imagine being called loathsome by a Tory.

Fox is nothing more than an odious, bigoted, far right, conspiracy theory crackpot.
    We've got a couple of them milling around these parts.

File him under Trump/Qanon/Robinson/Farage/Hopkins etc

• HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 31,524

Imagine being called loathsome by a Tory.

Fox is nothing more than an odious, bigoted, far right, conspiracy theory crackpot.
    We've got a couple of them milling around these parts.

File him under Trump/Qanon/Robinson/Farage/Hopkins etc

Dont beat about the bush.