You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Single tables crashing again...

PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
edited January 2021 in Feedback & Suggestions
Bug on £22 BH 7:30pm final table - 4 of us were sat out 2 of which still are - table just froze and i've had to log onto chrome as well as desktop client - can this be looked into as this has happened a few times recently...is this a result of adobe no longer being active?

Tournament ID: 35417174

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

@PBKR

Sorry about this.

Nothing I can do tonight, but I'll make sure it's on the Techies desk first thing in the morning.

Will try to advise further in the morning after I've spoken with them.
  • PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
    @Tikay10 do you ever sleep mate, round the clock service from you...they should really think about popping you on the payroll!

no dramas, would rather flag it so it can be looked into - appreciate the prompt response; Have a good evening!
    edited January 2021
    Thanks @PBKR.

I do long days (with a break for a power nap) but I don't do much, truth to tell. I genuinely enjoy looking after our customers though.
    Afternoon @Tikay10 hope all is well your end.
    Did we get any update on this issue at all? Had another freeze last night in the £33BH - was the only table frozen, but played continued for other players.
    It also seems to be lagging really badly between 10:00pm-12 - is this traffic related?
    Cheers - Phil

Hi @PBKR

I'll have a chat with the Techies later today & see if they can assist.

Apologies for any inconvenience.
  • waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,013
    I had this happen with the 7@7 a few nights ago too. All other tables were fine, playing on the client. Had to play the 7@7 on the browser in the end. Strange one.
  • M10DembeleM10Dembele Member Posts: 3
    I also found a bug on the £22 Quickdraw tonight. I could not load the table and was sat out throughout.

SuperOli done the honourable thing and took my bounty ;P
    Morning all
    Any update on this one from the techies?

@PBKR

Not specifically Phil, but they have been working on a bunch of things which may resolve it. Is it still happening, has it arisen again since Monday?

I played yesterday @Sharki0 and one other had it happen in the £55 bh @ 9 - not for myself this time. I’ll be playing a full schedule tomorrow so if anything happens I’ll upload any details Saturday morning
    Perhaps this is only a tournament issue...I haven’t seen any cash game players or had the issue when I’ve played cash games
    @Tikay10 - no issues my end last night @bbMike did have his freeze at start of ft of mid ex and he blinded down - did notice it in the mini with 2 players final 2 tables. Does seem to be late stages/ft’s this happens - hope this helps! Enjoy yourself another lockdown weekend...trip to the shops is my highlight of the day today!
  • bbMikebbMike Member Posts: 3,701
    Not sure why it took me so long to notice, nor what had actually happened. Had other games going on, a few drinks down, 2.30am, cats wanting to be let out then back in again... Very nearly spun it back up but wasn’t to be.
  • chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    had this issue a few times when you get moved table and it just freezes, bad times when it happens in a turbo and you realise with 1.5bb left :f. Won't seem to happen at the start of session will always be a fair few hours in. Latest one happened to me either yesterday or friday night, playing on client. happens maybe once in about 50 tourneys at the moment.