You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

2019 SUPER6 LEAGUE FOR PLAYERS ON SKY POKER.

Comments

• lucy4lucy4 Member Posts: 6,967
  • FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    lucy4 said:

Just noticed last night I'm still in this league and turns out I won this week and leading the month (until tonight no doubt). I presume there aren't any Skypoker based prizes for this?
  • MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,483

lucy4 said:

Just noticed last night I'm still in this league and turns out I won this week and leading the month (until tonight no doubt). I presume there aren't any Skypoker based prizes for this?
    Very well done Mr Flush.

You have won.........

• FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    Thought as much :)
    lucy4 said:

FTR - I was 3rd with 13pts also last night. Top 2 predicted 9th min golden goal, I went for 7th min. Same difference (it was 8th min)

Please ensure this gets reported when requesting the Sunday major seats for this round's winners. Thank you in advance. Hopefully, I will not need to involve my legal team.

;)
    edited February 2021
    MAXALLY said:

lucy4 said:

FTR - I was 3rd with 13pts also last night. Top 2 predicted 9th min golden goal, I went for 7th min. Same difference (it was 8th min)

Please ensure this gets reported when requesting the Sunday major seats for this round's winners. Thank you in advance. Hopefully, I will not need to involve my legal team.

;)
    Dear Mr @MAXALLY Thank you for you recent correspondence regarding the latest results of the competition. I fully acknowledge and accept your claim of the difference between the 9th & 7th minute predictions are indeed the same. However upon further investigation I would like to draw your attention to the following screenshots.

Given the above evidence, (which, I'm sure even the most optimistic chancer would agree totally negates any claim to any prize offered) can you instruct your legal team as to how you wish to proceed in this matter. I'm sure they would welcome the fees for pursuing your claim. In the meantime may I suggest that you enter and win 'The Sunday Major' to cover any further expenses which you may incur following your slanderous accusations. If in the future you feel the need to threaten legal action,may I suggest you employ the services of Sky Pokers resident legal expert @Essexphil before proceeding with such claims.

Yours Sincerely

Super6 Admin.
    lucy4 said:

MAXALLY said:

lucy4 said:

;)
    Dear Mr MAXALLY, Thank you for you recent correspondence regarding the latest results of the competition. I fully acknowledge and accept your claim of the difference between the 9th & 7th minute predictions are indeed the same. However upon further investigation I would like to draw your attention to the following screenshots.

Given the above evidence, (which, I'm sure even the most optimistic chancer would agree totally negates any claim to any prize offered) can you instruct your legal team as to how you wish to proceed in this matter. I'm sure they would welcome the fees for pursuing your claim. In the meantime may I suggest that you enter and win 'The Sunday Major' to cover any further expenses which you may incur following your slanderous accusations. If in the future you feel the need to threaten legal action,may I suggest you employ the services of Sky Pokers resident legal expert @Essexphil before proceeding with such claims.

Yours Sincerely

Super6 Admin.