You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

I think skypoker is broken

Hello,

First ever post on here, not sure if this is the right place to be or not.

Its 9am on Monday morning and i think skypoker is broken... games are in and out of connection with all players away etc, some flops come down, some don't... basically it's broken.

Also, rather importantly, it appears to have not given me winnings from one heads up game which i scraped through, and also not given back monies from games that I have deregistered from.

Can any other players or someone from Sky please confirm whats going on? Pretty shoddy software I must say.

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,806

Hi @doglove33

Sorry to hear you have had some problems, & yes, you are not alone.

I've made the Office aware & they will be on the case shortly.
  • doglove33doglove33 Member Posts: 22
    edited January 2021

Everyone here is disconnected. If people connected, they went all in or raised the away players... the only way to play was via the internet site (not the download), and playing one hand (it would then freeze), then close it down and reload the table, and repeat.

Lost this table all in PF to Q high (I assume the other player got fed up too, took a chance and won with it) :-(

Thanks @doglove33

I've sent all the information to the Tech Team & they are now fully aware of the situation.

Apologies for this bad experience. Not the ideal way to start the week.
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @doglove33

Sorry to hear you have had some problems, & yes, you are not alone.

I've made the Office aware & they will be on the case shortly.

Hello,

Are you someone who works at Sky? Sorry I am a bit lost. Thank you for helping.

I assume refunds for all games will occur? Will this be automatic?
  • gpc70gpc70 Member Posts: 1,997
    think it's sorted now tk

Hi @doglove33

Yes, I work for Sky Poker but only in a very minor capacity.

I am in real-time contact right now with both Management & Tech Teams & they are fully up to speed.

I assume that refunds will be processed in due course, once they have sorted this current problem. I don't think players will need to submit a claim, but I'll check that with Management before confirming.

I'll get back to you later this morning when I know better where we are with refunds etc. Please be assured Sky Poker are always very fair in these situations, & I'm sure that will be the case here.
    Tikay10 said:

Hi @doglove33

Yes, I work for Sky Poker but only in a very minor capacity.

I am in real-time contact right now with both Management & Tech Teams & they are fully up to speed.

I assume that refunds will be processed in due course, once they have sorted this current problem. I don't think players will need to submit a claim, but I'll check that with Management before confirming.

I'll get back to you later this morning when I know better where we are with refunds etc. Please be assured Sky Poker are always very fair in these situations, & I'm sure that will be the case here.

It looks like i now have refunds for all the games, except for the one I lost (which I lost due to complete gambling when i could connect!)... bit tight but was only £3.30 I suppose.

Please let us know here when it is back to normal!

@doglove33

Pleased to hear that (most of) the refunds have been sorted. I know the Office are busy trying to "mop up".

And yes, when everything is back to normal I'll let you know. I think it's all OK now but probably best to wait a while to ensure it all runs as it should.
  • mystefeastmystefeast Member Posts: 19
    sky broken? glad to hear you got "most" of the cash sky took back.
    Ha, email yesterday from sky, inviting me to spend my money chasing some ticket that never existed! (200k gtd down to 100k gtd today lol). at least they will blind you out instead of keeping all your cash for themselves (as usually happens ) if you reg but fail to turn up, or so they say at tht mo haha

yeah, you wont know who works for sky here.
  • mystefeastmystefeast Member Posts: 19
    Tikay10 said:

@doglove33

Pleased to hear that (most of) the refunds have been sorted. I know the Office are busy trying to "mop up".

And yes, when everything is back to normal I'll let you know. I think it's all OK now but probably best to wait a while to ensure it all runs as it should.

it's great ent it Tikay, hope you emailed all sky customers "probably best to wait a while to ensure it all runs as it should." not just those who notice. of course, i'll check my email now thanks

Tikay10 said:

@doglove33

it's great ent it Tikay, hope you emailed all sky customers "probably best to wait a while to ensure it all runs as it should." not just those who notice. of course, i'll check my email now thanks
    @mystefeast

Yes, everything is back to "normal" now, & in fact it was all cleared up within 90 minutes.

Apologies for not informing everyone as I promised.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,139

Tikay10 said:

@doglove33

do you only post to whine? drives me insane I play on loads of sites and by far Sky is the most helpful of all of them, the software may be a wee bit old like TK but it runs fine and CC is generally very helpful
  • amnotere26amnotere26 Member Posts: 32
    software a bit old jesus thats an under statement dont think they have updated this site for a generation