You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Multi tables....

Gp1991Gp1991 Member Posts: 27
Just wondering how many tables players usually have open at one time? MTT's, Cash, DYM's, whatever the game - just how many people have open? Serious or recreational play.

Comments

• Options
    Ironpump1Ironpump1 Member Posts: 177
    I usually have around 8, between 7 and 9pm I can have 10+ Mtt’s.
  • Options
    weecheez1weecheez1 Member Posts: 1,680
    I stick to one mtt and one with all in sats if one hits i can manage the two dont have the concentration levels for more
  • Options
    chappo100chappo100 Member Posts: 116
    edited February 2021
    I try and keep around 9/10, mixing 8max from elsewhere and around half sky mainly MTTs with a few SnGs to fill table space. Don't like more than 10 or my noting game slacks off and some button clicking occurs. Decent amount of value in figuring out who is over aggro and who is passive on each table.

• Options
    craigcu12craigcu12 Member Posts: 3,960
    When playing cash my average is 5. I normally begin with 4 and if I'm feeling good I will add another 2. When i'm in my A game I will manage to play 9 tables in one go. when playing MTTs I normally have 4-6 sometimes more.

Having lots of tables and few tables have their pros and cons.
    With lots of tables, you can get more volume, not have to wait for a hand so often and the varience will be more even.

The good thing about less tables is you have more time to make decisions, which is great for tough spots, you don't many minor mistakes, you are not as likely to go into auto pilot mood which is what causes these minor mistakes to occur.