You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Just having one of them days

The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat

Does anyone have any advice for when your having one of those days where everything just goes wrong?

The amount of horrible beats ive had today is just sick.

Comments

• Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    I leave it alone for a while
  • Options
    The_Don90The_Don90 Member Posts: 9,751
    edited March 2010
    yea, going to have this last tournament forgot i registered and it started while i was on this. After that see what happens.
  • Options
    elsadogelsadog Member Posts: 5,677
    edited March 2010
    Switch off, have a snooze, switch on start again.
  • Options
    Seagull158Seagull158 Member Posts: 1,100
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Just having one of them days:
    Does anyone have any advice for when your having one of those days where everything just goes wrong? The amount of horrible beats ive had today is just sick.
    Posted by The_Don90
    I'm with you. Been getting them for 2 days now, always well timed to prevent me cashing or qualifying from a Sat. Chocolate caramel shortbread from Tescos is the cure, with a bottle of Irn Bru!!!!!
  • Options
    Damo_BhoyDamo_Bhoy Member Posts: 51
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Just having one of them days:
    In Response to Just having one of them days : I'm with you. Been getting them for 2 days now, always well timed to prevent me cashing or qualifying from a Sat. Chocolate caramel shortbread from Tescos is the cure, with a bottle of Irn Bru!!!!!
    Posted by Seagull158
    Don't agree with the caramel shortbread m8, but ya canny beat a nice cold irn bru. unless its a corona or a voddy haha