You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

How many hands per hour ???

87JJW87JJW Member Posts: 9
Have been tracking my results at online cash for the last week using Poker Bankroll Tracker app for my phone.

I was wondering and I know this will vary depending on whether the table is full or short handed but if I am playing 5 x 6max tables how many hands per hour do you think I will see ? Just an average idea would be great.

With there being no time bank I feel as though the tables run pretty fast so guess somewhere between 80-100 per table so somewhere between 400 and 500 total.

Maybe @Tikay10 could answer this for me please ? The reason being is that I am only able to track my hourly income on the app but would also like to work out a rough win rate of how many bb I am winning per 100 hands.

All estimates appreciated :smiley:

Comments

• Options
    FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 828
    I'm not sure Tikay is best equipped to answer this. He plays the only format in the world where the average age of player surpasses the average amount of hands per hour.
    I don't think anybody can answer this for you. I'd recommend you track the amount of hands you play on a single table and if it isn't particularly fast or slow use that as your figure.
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,268

FML.
  • Options
    TedsonTedson Member Posts: 60
    80-100 sounds about right for 100bb cash. Maybe 120 for spins
  • Options
    cenachavcenachav Member Posts: 2,681
    For MTTs I work on 60 per table per hour. I don't really play cash but I can't see it being too much different to that
  • Options
    Just sussed out to use the hand history search and most full hours I play have at least 475 hands an hour and a lot of them have more but do not know how many more as it only shows the last 500 hands.

So think I will go with 500 hands per hour to work out my win rate bb/100. Will wait until have a hundred hour sample then that's 50k hands which I think will be enough to get a decent idea of how I am doing at that stake.

Thanks every one for the replies
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,404
    You should see more hands than the last 500.
    You must be looking in the wrong place.
  • Options
    How do you do that @mumsie ?