You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

PKRPar, and Waller's 40th Birthday, Dual Shot Stream - Tonight LIVE on Twitch

PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
edited February 2021 in Poker Chat
Many of you were at the last one which was a hillarious night and even included a deep main even run from yours truly.

Today is @waller02's 40th birthday, and with everything in lockdown we thought we do another dual stream to keep you entertained.

Im not going to lie, watching @PBKR's stream last night made me feel so inferior yet pleased at the same time. That said, nobody watches my streams to learn poker right??

Anyway, I have some presents for Ryan and he will be opening them live on stream from 6.30pm!

Grab a beer, gin, wine or whatever you're drinking tonight and come watch us get blootered whilst playing some poker.

twitch.tv/pkrpar

Comments

• Options
    IrishRoseIrishRose Member Posts: 1,663
    Happy birthday @waller02 - the 27th Feb is a great day for a birthday :smiley: (same date as me but I am a fair few years ahead of you lol).

Lockdown birthdays are officially rubbish - but I'll watch the stream tonight with a glass of bubbly in hand.

Best of luck to both @waller02 and @PKRPar tonight
  • Options
    waller02waller02 Member Posts: 9,014
    IrishRose said:

Happy birthday @waller02 - the 27th Feb is a great day for a birthday :smiley: (same date as me but I am a fair few years ahead of you lol).

Lockdown birthdays are officially rubbish - but I'll watch the stream tonight with a glass of bubbly in hand.

Thank you Rose! Happy Birthday to you too.

Yes, it's not great having a birthday in lockdown but we are all in the same boat so we can't complain. Have as good a night as possible Rose.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    IrishRose said:

happy birthday Rose. See you in the chat :) Enjoy the bubbly. you'll need it watching us.
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    edited February 2021
    @waller02 & @PKRPar
    Great stream lads.... big glass ftw..
    p,s, Wheres Ash ?

LOL @ Where the 8 is.......lolz
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,347
    HaPpy BirthDay RyAn.
  • Options
    SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,028