You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

most corrupt poker site on the planet

PIPPYMAXPIPPYMAX Member Posts: 2
edited March 2021 in Brags, Beats and Variance
rubbish

Comments

• The--DonThe--Don Member Posts: 388
    Over/Under one week before she is sighted in a Sky tournament?
  • Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 158,810
    The--Don said:

Over/Under one week before she is sighted in a Sky tournament?

UNDER

Has played 4 DYM's this morning.

• DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    I was going to vent after todays session was very active the start was horrific like probably one of the worst starts to a poker session/ night that I have had in a very long time. But in the last hour or two it turned round I finished the night £170 up as total across both sites.

well bit more on sky I was £13 down on the other site.

This may not be a huge brag but its better then my average night and it was a big turn around.

At the start everything that could go wrong did go wrong, It was uncanny it really did feel like everything was designed to just set me up to screw me over. However then it turned round and tonight was a good night in the end.

I am not going to claim rig or etc for my bad luck early on I know better. Just sometimes it really does feel like a set up. Note I seriously doubt it is I am not joining the riggy brigade.

Just I do get it, I do understand when things go badly it can seem that way and get very frustrating.

There are numerous profitable poker players on sky, like any other site I am one of them. you can either pound the sand and complain about conspiracy theory or you can just work on your game and improve what you can control.
  • bongo69bongo69 Member Posts: 189
    Those two options aren't mutually exclusive. You can do both. Although if the former is true, no amount of the latter will help.
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    bongo69 said:

Those two options aren't mutually exclusive. You can do both. Although if the former is true, no amount of the latter will help.

well yes hypothetically you could pound the sand and churn out conspiracy theories whilst working on your game to improve and hypothetically one could end up becoming really decent and profitable and still be a riggy. Just how often does that happen though.