You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Main tournament Buy in Bundle

goonasgoonas Member Posts: 22
edited March 2010 in Community Suggestions
just noticed this area on the forum, I already posted this elsewhere, so maybe best to close that thread... So here goes....

------------------

How about those that play the main tournaments (i.e. all the 8pm ones), get the chance to buy a package for entry to all of them at a discount, on a Monday before the start of the first one of the week?

Might get more people in, the numbers up and the prize pool is upped too, because they have committed for the whole week.

Good idea/ Bad idea?

------------------

Comments

• Options
    ACESOVER8sACESOVER8s Member Posts: 1,307
    edited January 2010
    Can i buy it with poker points????? lol
  • Options
    Sky_RichSky_Rich Member Posts: 3,837
    edited January 2010
    In Response to Main tournament Buy in Bundle:
    How about those that play the main tournaments (i.e. all the 8pm ones), get the chance to buy a package for entry to all of them at a discount, on a Monday before the start of the first one of the week? Might get more people in, the numbers up and the prize pool is upped too, because they have committed for the whole week. Good idea/ Bad idea? ------------------
    Posted by goonas

an interesting idea. i'll pass this on to the guys (who make the poker decisions) for their consideration.

all the best,

Rich
  • Options
    edited January 2010
    I also put this in the other thread (Might be a good idea to delete the other thread save confusion - its in the Poker Tournaments forum, entitled Suggestion:....)

No de-registering allowed.
    You know what you are signing up for.

I don't know what kind of money (buy in) would be acceptable from a buisiness point of view though, and if the level of discount would make it worth it for the masses to do. Guess only those in charge of the numbers could work that out.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Rich,

Did anything come of this?
    Or how about a freeroll competition every week, where people could use their poker points, winner gets entry into all the weeks tournaments?

Thanks
    Marc