You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Site is a joke!!!

hintonhinton Member Posts: 46
Pure set up for the regs, the regs will claim its not. Course they will y would they say anything else lol horrible calls all the time n getting insanely lucky!! If you don’t agree watch players like rcord play. Shocking player but ridiculously lucky.

Comments

• Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,171
    WOW you again.

Why are you still playing here when you continuously post the same cr4p again and again.

You are aware of the definition of lunacy surely? Well if not allow me to paraphrase.

Lunacy is the act of posting the same shite over and over and over and expecting a different response.

Now hush your gums and let the grown ups talk
  • Options
    biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Hinton you moaned in our mtt in your exit hand.

You got it all in miles behind 3 handed. You had AQ v AK and 9s. Hit your queen on the flop and cried when a 9 hit on the river saying it's rigged.

You're either a troll or don't understand %s.

Last time I checked Skypoker wasn't the only online poker site. If you believe it's rigged that much and you're getting scammed then doesn't it make you a bit of a silly billy to keep playing here?

• Options
    Cry like a baby? What did u hear that makes u think a big stack called? They called with at best 2bb more than me lol would u risk calling your stack with k7? I don’t think so. And baby girl I didn’t moan about that hand did I, a few of us on the table chatted and I said it was unlucky as I hit but lost the river. Did not say once then that it was a fix did I.
  • Options
    PKRParPKRPar Member Posts: 2,233
    Ever thought about working on your game Hinton?

Sky is full of Bounty Hunters and you literally should call off lighter when bounties in play. If I had 9bb and you jam with 7bb there is a good chance i'm calling with K7. Likely to have 2 live cards, King High could event be the best hand at times, and with 9bb i'm likely to be second lowest stack at the table, so i have a chance to nearly double my stack and take a bounty by calling it off.

It's frustrating when you lose the hand but that is literally poker. I presume you've never watched Spraggy on Twitch playing PokerStars? He gets it in good so many times and loses by the time the river comes. It happens everywhere not just sky, as that's what happens in poker.

You should also try to remember the times when you "get there" against other players. That is something that is quite often "forgotten" by players.
  • Options
    PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
  • Options
    mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,359
    hinton said:

Cry like a baby? What did u hear that makes u think a big stack called? They called with at best 2bb more than me lol would u risk calling your stack with k7? I don’t think so. And baby girl I didn’t moan about that hand did I, a few of us on the table chatted and I said it was unlucky as I hit but lost the river. Did not say once then that it was a fix did I.

Heres a screen shot of you not saying it was a fix.

• Options
    Was that on the 99 kq ak table that I said nothing of the sort?? If u read the above
  • Options
    biggirlbiggirl Member Posts: 68
    Nahhhh, think you cried tbh. On the off chance you didn't, you've made up with it by all the crying on here.

• Options
    Nah not one bit after your trips, shame ya can’t look back. I’m pretty sure it was just ul blah blah n finished gl etc n u said see ya on other tables. If I get it in bad that’s on me, get it in good n lose v **** is a different story. Kk v a8 for example they hit trip 8s lol pretty much every tournament
  • Options
    peter27peter27 Member Posts: 1,634
    hinton said:

Nah not one bit after your trips, shame ya can’t look back. I’m pretty sure it was just ul blah blah n finished gl etc n u said see ya on other tables. If I get it in bad that’s on me, get it in good n lose v **** is a different story. Kk v a8 for example they hit trip 8s lol pretty much every tournament

If you're getting it in ahead and losing "pretty much every tournament", you should only get it in when you think you're behind, and just fold the premium hands. You'll make loads of money B)