You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

would just eat accept this instruction?

DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,702
So I always felt my last computer the laptop which died may not have been helped by a neighbour who slams the door shut on a regular basis. when the computer was opened up the wiring had broke i guess due to wear and tear but probably not helped by the vibrations of the regular slamming. Also been a night owl I dont appreciate been woken up early to door slamming. So when I ordered a take out with my girlfriend when on break from an all nighter, she mentioned she put to ring my phone to avoid waking the neighbour by ringing the doorbell which is loud. She thinks we should be better then our neighbour.

I suggested delivery instructions of we left the key out please let us know when the food has come by opening the front door and slamming it shut then reopening and slamming shut a few times also please ring the next door neighbours doorbell and bang on his door and repeatedly yell "how does it feel ****head how does it feel ****head".

my girlfriend laughed but said no and also said they wouldnt follow those delivery instructions, surely this would be at the discretion of the driver though and one or two drivers might?

Comments

• Options
    kapowblamzkapowblamz Member Posts: 1,530
    Your neighbour broke your laptop by slamming the door? You live next door to Bruce Banner?

You might end up getting the Just Eat driver in serious peril. Not advised.
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,272
    I spent ten years or so delivering takeaway food and trust me that would not have been the most unusual request. Some absolute shockers, usually I assume as a result of breakups or spousal cheating.

• Options
    DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,702
    thought about this and if door slamming broke first laptop might hurt current computer but current computer encased in more protection and less vulnerable.

However the driver last night beeped his horn and then when got out of car slammed the door loudly. I noticed he worked for the take out I thought they just had drivers that did all the companies like uber eats apparently not.

From now on this is my go to take out if I am getting take out I am up and so its karma for the neighbour.