You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Aggressive Question Marks?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,905

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

Deserved to be sacked, anyone who uses multi exclamation or question marks needs to go back to school.

Look at any conspiracy thread, or the "I am so unlucky" bores, they so often end their sentence like this;

"Why do the big stacks always win???!!!".

• Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,617
    What?
  • Options
    HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,905
    Tikay10 said:

Deserved to be sacked, anyone who uses multi exclamation or question marks needs to go back to school.

Look at any conspiracy thread, or the "I am so unlucky" bores, they so often end their sentence like this;

University lecturer wins £15,000 after he was unfairly sacked from role for using too many question marks in texts - but judge rules excessive punctuation IS 'unnecessarily aggressive'

Dr Binoy Sobnack, a physics lecturer at the University of Loughborough, created an 'intimidating tone' with his use of 'multiple punctuation marks', a tribunal heard.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9379661/Lecturer-unfairly-sacked-role-using-question-marks-texts-tribunal-finds.html
  • Options
    tai-gartai-gar Member Posts: 2,617
    Why?
  • Options
    EssexphilEssexphil Member Posts: 8,278
    Tikay10 said:

Dear Bigwigs at Sky

I know you do not normally allow names to be changed on Sky. But please could you make an exception.

I would love it if someone's name could be changed. To "Tikay10!!!". Even just for 1 day :)
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

Oh my, imagine the shame.