You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Barely Recognisable?

HAYSIEHAYSIE Member Posts: 32,534
Rock and stroll star: Pete Doherty, 42, looks barely recognisable as he saunters in the sunshine on dog walk with his lover and bandmate Katia De Vidas in France

His bad boy rock and roll image earned him an army of fans and saw the world's most famous supermodel hanging off his arm as they made their way from party to party. But these days, Pete Doherty enjoys nothing more than a stroll through the French countryside with his dog. The Babyshambles and Libertines frontman, 42, was pictured with his girlfriend and **** Madres bandmate Katia De Vidas as they enjoyed a walk through Étretat in Normandy (pictured left and right). Inset: Doherty pictured in east London in 2004.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9401987/Pete-Doherty-42-enjoys-dog-walk-lover-France.html

Comments

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,655
    You're rayte there, if he walked passed me in the street i wouldn't recognise him but then again if he walked passed me in the street in his hayday i wouldn't recognise him
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,280
    Wow, I knew him to speak to, superb dry acid wit, as he often came to Stoke to "party" and was a regular face in the Sugarmill where I was working.

Would never have recognised him as he is now.