You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

lobby freezing

Hello everyone when i play on skypoker the lobby freezes and there is loooooong delays on when it tells me i am in the sitngo tournys - and if i unregister i am still there... after around 20 minutes of session the lobby totally freezes and I cannot find new tables without clicking on 'find similar table' - which i can register this way but no way of checking i am in the tourny and have to hope it pops open... any help please?

Comments

• Options
    doglove33doglove33 Member Posts: 22

Here is an example I am actually NOT registered here, and this table selected has actually already popped and people are playing. Is there any fix?
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,129

Hi @doglove33

Sorry about this, its something that affects some players intermittently, which the Tech Team are trying to resolve.
  • Options
    ok thanks - please note that if i close and reopen the client it does the trick temporarily but then same thing happens after around 20 minutes or so... has happened last few days now what do you suggest i do?
  • Options
    doglove33 said:

ok thanks - please note that if i close and reopen the client it does the trick temporarily but then same thing happens after around 20 minutes or so... has happened last few days now what do you suggest i do?

There are a few hints & work-arounds on this thread....

HERE

• Options
    oh dear so it would seem this has been an issue for well over two weeks and hasn't been sorted?
  • Options
    doglove33 said:

oh dear so it would seem this has been an issue for well over two weeks and hasn't been sorted?

On & off, yes. It's immensely complex & is proving difficult to resolve, but it's not due to lack of effort, it's just very difficult.

It is intermittent, & does not affect everyone, which adds to the difficulty & frustration for both the site & the payers affected.
  • Options
    no sign of it being intermittent this end im afraid Tikay, same again today... it happens after ive registered/played around 10 tables, thats when it crashes, but like i say its never been intermittently - this has been non stop now for a few days like this (perhaps i didnt notice it before as wasnt playing 10+ games before). The lobby is now also pretty dead in terms of players, i think it is having a negative effect on traffic.

I don't suppose there is any chance of binning this software off completely and getting
    a new shiny client that actually works?! It's surely time?
  • Options

@doglove33

Unfortunately, it's been longer than "a few days" but for the moment, until they sort it, that's where we are.

Most players find workarounds, typically by closing down the client down & re-opening, ideally during breaks if playing MTT's. Playing via the Browser helps too.

Sorry I can't be more helpful right now.