You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

UKOPS Stream...and Star Studded Big Day 2!

PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
edited April 2021 in Poker Chat
We've got the lot tonight....a huge day of exciting UKOPS events, we will as ever be playing the lot...luckily, no PLO8 tonight @AMD68 relax ;)

We are also in the money and 6/39 going into day 2 of the €265 Irish Open Side Event - with some big names still in the mix:

Will Kassouf
Dara O'Kearney
Ben Dobson
Josh "SlayerV1Fan" Hoesel

2 lucky stream viewers have 2.5% each from yesterdays draw...and with €11,500 up top, its all to play for!

See you at 7: https://twitch.tv/pbkrpoker

Comments

• Options
    PRhack93PRhack93 Member Posts: 32
    Good luck mate!
  • Options
    pstoneypstoney Member Posts: 327
    Good luck @PBKR
  • Options
    MAXALLYMAXALLY Member Posts: 17,528
    I very much doubt you will go far in that star filled field in that Day 2 of the Irish Open Side Event...but good luck anyway.

;) Well played.
  • Options
    ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    morning @PBKR how did you get on in the irish open
  • Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,521
    ray01 said:

morning @PBKR how did you get on in the irish open

@ray01

Seems like he did rather well....

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,636
    wow nice score congrats
  • Options
    Asho28Asho28 Member Posts: 770
    Brilliant result last night @PBKR, well played and thoroughly deserved! Like with all the Sky streamers, really enjoy and appreciate the work that you do.
    Also like the insight you give when playing hands and the thought process behind your decisions - even for a recreational like me, it's certainly helping me to learn a thing or two and improve.

Keep up the great work bud!
  • Options
    ray01ray01 Member Posts: 91
    great result was watching then my internet started playing up
  • Options
    GlenelgGlenelg Member Posts: 6,550
    edited April 2021
    Wot ∆∆∆∆ ash said. @PBKR . My highlight of the nite tho was when your pizza was delivered along the floor making it look like you were locked up in solitary. 😂. Did Dara say congrats in chat? I had to leave when yiu were 7\9.
    Edit: forgot to say, your play list was the awesome.
  • Options
    or8treacleor8treacle Member Posts: 88
    Fantastic stuff @PBKR was well chuffed when I looked for result this morning. Sadly fell asleep when you had the chip lead with 6 remaining. Gutted I missed it but just looked on slayers stream didn't look impressed when he jammed AQ into your Kk.
  • Options
    glencoeladglencoelad Member Posts: 1,505
    Brilliant result, well played....and lets hope for more of the same .
  • Options
    TVSpiceTVSpice Member Posts: 1,241
    What a great result! Wish I could have seen it through to the end. Huge congratulations
  • Options
    PBKRPBKR Member Posts: 95
    Cheers everyone! Absolutely buzzing was a cracking stream, nice to give 2 sky regulars a £245 boost to their rolls today as well - for those who don't know they won 2.5% each in a stream giveaway ( @pstoney message me mate need to send yours across)

Honestly you guys make this a proper blast, you give us a boost when its not going well, but my god when its going well there is honestly no better feeling than seeing that chat pop off - absolute scenes!! - viewers make the stream, not the streamer so thankyou very much!

I'll be punting hard I imagine in ukops tonight due to beers....good job its not on stream :D see you all Sunday
  • Options
    MP33MP33 Member Posts: 6,237
    Well chuffed for you - I also had to get to bed when down to 6 so gr8 to see you won it. I watched most of it for last cpl of nights and learnt a lot so big thx and keep it it up - Cheers

P
  • Options
    MISTY4MEMISTY4ME Member Posts: 6,168
    WOWWWWW !!!!!! (Sorry @Tikay10 ) .....But a BINK in a field like that

AMAZING Phil @PBKR .....'Chuffed to |Bits' for you mate........and I bet the Mrs is pretty pleased too ;)