You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

TIKAY & RICH - ONE WEEK ONLY!!!!!

Sky_AndySky_Andy Member Posts: 91
edited June 2009 in The Sky Poker Tour
The A Team are back together for one week only - then Tikay is off to Vegas for 2 weeks!!!!

Make sure you catch them together on Bounty Hunter on Monday 22nd June and The Five 00 on Thursday 25th June.

Both shows start from 9pm on Channel 865 or the TV Feed on the Website.

They'll be plenty of catching up to do between them. Points of conversation are bound to revolve around Trains, Lifts & Buses as well as Richard's ever decreasing Bankroll Challenge...And of course top class Poker analysis.

Make sure you don't miss it.

Comments

• Options
    phil12ukphil12uk Member Posts: 2,856
    edited June 2009
    The A Team???????????? Ok I can see Tikay as Hannibal but who would Rich be?  And will Tikay take a plane to Vegas or will he say "I ain't getting on no plane fool" ;)

Seriously, looking forward to seeing them together again
  • Options
    dowzerdowzer Member Posts: 218
    edited June 2009
    In Response to Re: TIKAY & RICH - ONE WEEK ONLY!!!!!:
    The A Team???????????? Ok I can see Tikay as Hannibal but who would Rich be?  And will Tikay take a plane to Vegas or will he say "I ain't getting on no plane fool" ;) Seriously, looking forward to seeing them together again
    Posted by phil12uk
    I reckon Rich would put himself down as Face but Im definatley thinking he is more Murdoch!!