You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Bugs keeps getting worse...

EmperorSexEmperorSex Member Posts: 71
edited April 2021 in Feedback & Suggestions
Same old problems. I'll try and keep it brief.

New bugs i have being experiencing since the last time i complained on the forum:

+ Tournament/SnG Lobby takes 10-25 seconds to update.
+ Table(s) not loading instantly and sometimes just keeps loading until i terminate it.
+ Main lobby stops updating

Today I had a table - 35684416 - freeze. I had this happen to me in February on one of the £20 dym but kept my mouth shut.

Today i can't not look past it, while the table in question was still froze i was trying to figure out how to close and open it, while playing on 10+ tables .
Tried close it by hitting the 'x' icon, which i knew it wouldn't work. Open the table again, can't due to duplication.

So i thought of a new idea. I should close it through task manager. Clicked the sky app, got a drop down of all the tables(threads), and tried to brute force close the table use the 'End task'.
It worked... the it crash all the the other tables. :|:|

exanple of the 'drop down':

I think this unacceptable, I spent minutes waiting and finally deciding ti closing the entire app and opening it again. On like last time i did not bothering contacting CC to get my 11 quid back, not to talk less than £22 February and £5 from March.

This is the result:

The downward spiral:

The worst losing streak on the £5DYM table:

From 4 to 9 and not to table less of bubbling all £10DYM tables.

Comments