You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Withdrawal Problems

I noticed today that i have not received two withdrawals which i requested on the morning of Tuesday the 5th of March. I went on live chat to try and resolve this but a woman called Diane was very angry and rude to me and left me more confused than i was to begin with before suddenly cutting the chat off.

She just kept on repeating that all my cashouts had went through and that i should wait 2-5 days to receive the money. I'm sure i read in t&cs one time that if you use certain banks you get instant withdrawals? I'm in no desperate need or in a hurry for the money but the problem I have is that I made a withdrawal today which hit my account instantly yet there is still no sign of the money from Tuesday? This cant be right surely? The very unpleasant chat operative's explanation for this was that i must not have requested an instant withdrawal on Tuesday and that I did today. I have no idea what she is even on about. i just withdrew the same way i have hundreds of other times when the money has always went instantly into my bank account.

Can someone look into this and make sure there isn't some sort of problem?

Comments

• Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 159,766

@gregkdy82

Morning.

I'm afraid queries like this cannot be resolved via the Forum, you'll need to try again with Customer Care.

Might be worth checking your dates before you do though. You mentioned "Tuesday 5th March", but the narrative suggests you mean April, not March. However, Tuesday was 6th April, not 5th.

I do hope you get sorted.

Have a good day.
  • gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Haha stupid me. I think that live chat must have fried my brain. Thanks Tikay and hope you have had a good day yourself.

• TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,121
    Just be warned cashing out throws the DOOM switch on you.
  • mumsiemumsie Member Posts: 7,325
    Poor Diane.

Thinking of you at this difficult time, I hope you are able to get over this abusive period and are healing.
  • IamAll_EnIamAll_En Member Posts: 45
    gregkdy82 said:

I noticed today that i have not received two withdrawals which i requested on the morning of Tuesday the 5th of March. I went on live chat to try and resolve this but a woman called Diane was very angry and rude to me and left me more confused than i was to begin with before suddenly cutting the chat off.

She just kept on repeating that all my cashouts had went through and that i should wait 2-5 days to receive the money. I'm sure i read in t&cs one time that if you use certain banks you get instant withdrawals? I'm in no desperate need or in a hurry for the money but the problem I have is that I made a withdrawal today which hit my account instantly yet there is still no sign of the money from Tuesday? This cant be right surely? The very unpleasant chat operative's explanation for this was that i must not have requested an instant withdrawal on Tuesday and that I did today. I have no idea what she is even on about. i just withdrew the same way i have hundreds of other times when the money has always went instantly into my bank account.

Can someone look into this and make sure there isn't some sort of problem?

If you withdraw over £1000 it takes 2-5 days , so always take out in £999 chunks.
    But the instant withdrawal does occasionally play up. Has happened maybe 2-3 times to me . Just have to deal with it. I get your viewpoint though on customer service. I used to work in live chat and when your forced to manage between 5-10 chats at once it becomes difficult not to circulate robotic responses.

• gregkdy82gregkdy82 Member Posts: 528
    Unfortunately withdrawing over £1000 is not something I normally have to worry about. It seems it was just the instant withdrawal playing up as I got the money in the end. Probably should have just been more patient rather than starting this stupid thread but the live chat genuinely left me more confused than I was beforehand. The bit she said about not requesting an instant withdrawal was just made up nonsense but made me doubt myself at the time. I can accept it is a difficult job (I used to do it for Setanta Sports back in the day and took dogs abuse over the phone and in live chats) and don't even really mind her being a bit rude but making stuff up then just ending the chat before I can even question it is terrible conduct from someone who works in a customer service job, particularly when dealing with a loyal customer genuinely concerned about missing money.

Just read Tikays thread about the anniversary of black Friday and it brought back some awful memories. I'll never again complain about having to wait a week for a withdrawal haha.
  • HENDRIK62HENDRIK62 Member Posts: 3,145
    edited April 2021
    best to withdraw to PayPal, I did it last week and had it in less than an hour