You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

WTF is this

so I started playing on party and got to know about the stupid my game whiz.
Now I know I am running above ev in my total games so far but my last few games have had god awful luck. for some reason it triggers the mygame whiz eg got an email about it so thought I would try it out.
almost everything it states is absolute obvious and so far only two hands have been flagged as played wrong. one was a misclick one was ok a mistake but mostly this my game whiz can only see been good for begginers and it mostly annoying.

just what you want when you running bad an annoying bot to comment on every single hand with either meaningless **** or the god dam obvious.

before anyone says it my gamewhiz is a partypoker poker function its basically a chat bot which makes annoying comments on every hand. its their own software not an illegal bot.

this thing annoys me.

Comments

• Jac35Jac35 Member Posts: 6,471
    I’m concerned that it may affect your punctuality on getting your assignment in
    Possible infringement of terms and conditions too?
  • DoublemeDoubleme Member Posts: 1,432
    assignments for my degree yeah well I have a procrastination problem generally but so far this year every assignment has been in on time. Poker doesnt affect this before poker I played computer games too much when assignments due.
    when my parents took my computer games away I played pogs with coins instead of studying.

Generally for study I just have to make myself do it, the urge to procrastinate will always be there and its not one thing or another thing its anything but studying.

as for possible infringement on terms and conditions nope party poker made my game whiz and it says in their terms and conditions that you can use it during play.

its not exactly useful though.

I could see it been useful for a complete beginner but for anyone who has the slightest clue would not have much utility.