You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Requesting Refund for SnG

FeelGroggyFeelGroggy Member Posts: 824
I was registered for a Hu SnG £31.50 (42089621356) that did not load until I was all in with my remaining 25 chips from my starting 500 (which I lost). I would usually resolve this via customer support but Michael H told me that sky was working perfectly (contrary to the many threads I linked him) and wasn't too interested when I sent him the tournament ID showing I had blinded out. It is bad enough these issues are happening in the first place without having to spend half an hour trying to convince the brick wall at customer support that the issues were at sky's end and not mine.

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 160,573
    edited May 2021
    @FeelGroggy

Sounds like a poor experience all round, sorry about this Mr G.

Nothing I can do today, but I'll speak to the office first thing tomorrow (Monday) morning & then get back to you.
  • Options
    JACKDAWJACKDAW Member Posts: 934
    Hi mate, i have had this happen to me. I found that if ive opened skypoker on the browser and entered a tourny, then also opened another page(facebook,twitch etc) on same browser page, then tables wont launch untill i look back into sky poker. My fix was to open sky poker on the browser and leave it in background, then if im watching the guys on twitch i do this on a new page. When i do this i find my tournaments open as they should on time. Hope this helps
  • Options

@FeelGroggy

This has now been correctly addressed, & a credit should be in your account by now.

Apologies for the poor experience.
  • Options
    loolololloloololollo Member Posts: 929
    edited May 2021
    Going to post here rather than start a new thread.

Table froze yesterday in the £22 megastack yesterday, had over starting stack before it did, busted before I noticed (had too many tables open)... so I would like a refund on that please. Same happened to @ozzieowen (cheers for pointing it out).

These things happen daily, more consistently since the new year - when flash support was abandoned. Not going to rant about the problems Sky's client has because I know nothing will be done about it, however it would be nice if Sky acknowledged the situation and created a sticky thread about it or something similar. Think it'd be better than a complaints thread getting drawn to attention every now and again before getting buried a few days/weeks later.

Tried talking to customer service but they don't seem to have a clue what I'm talking about most of the time, (if you save the chats please feel free to read it) so will post here instead. Thanks!

@Tikay10
  • Options

@loololollo

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience last night.

I'm unclear from your post what happened when you spoke to CC, did they reject your request? If so, I'll raise it personally with the Office & ask them to take a look at it. However, for all sorts of reasons, (Bank Holiday weekend etc) I can't easily do this until Tuesday. However, I WILL do it, & I will let you know how it progresses.

PS - good luck tonight - & hopefully tomorrow - in the SPT Online.
  • Options
    They didn't reject it, they just didn't understand what I was referring to and I had a hard time trying to explain, so I just gave up in the end.

• Options

They didn't reject it, they just didn't understand what I was referring to and I had a hard time trying to explain, so I just gave up in the end.

@loololollo

OK, understood, thank you.
  • Options

@loololollo

Hi,

As promised, I raised this with the office today, & they have investigated it fully. As a result, a full refund has been made to both you & Ozzieowen.

Sorry you had a bad experience.
  • Options
    Mayhem357Mayhem357 Member Posts: 87
    These things have happened a few times to me too. I will be multi tabling and occasionally one will freeze then, if I notice, I need to close the Sky client completely to reopen as it won't otherwise for some reason. I contacted Sky the first time (it was a £3 DYM) and CC made it difficult to get a refund. They advised me I should only single table and they advise that to all client, they finished by suggesting I should get better internet (which clearly is not the problem). To be honestit reflected very badly especially for such a small amount as £3 and what I suspect is a fairly common issue since the start of the year.
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Hi @Tikay10 sorry I didn't see your reply, I don't frequent the forums... thanks a lot! Greatly appreciated.

Edit: Grammar