You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Vegas this year...? Sky Poker?

Ads2kukAds2kuk Member Posts: 582
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if Sky Poker are going to be offering the Vegas tournaments/Satellites again this year? If so when do they go up and what are the usual prices etc on entering? I was only just starting out on here last year when it kicked off so didn't get a chance to try it...

I'm 21 next month so Vegas is a must! ;)

Comments

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 161,219
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Vegas this year...? Sky Poker?:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if Sky Poker are going to be offering the Vegas tournaments/Satellites again this year? If so when do they go up and what are the usual prices etc on entering? I was only just starting out on here last year when it kicked off so didn't get a chance to try it... I'm 21 next month so Vegas is a must! ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    No details, no pack drill - but watch this space. And not for long.......
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I'll be watching..
  • Options
    Lisa_MarieLisa_Marie Member Posts: 759
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Vegas this year...? Sky Poker?:
    In Response to Vegas this year...? Sky Poker? : No details, no pack drill - but watch this space. And not for long.......
    Posted by Tikay10

OOOOOH!!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Vegas this year...? Sky Poker? : OOOOOH!!!!
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    Excitement!!! Haha...Lisa, I got a pending Friend request on FB....am I not good enough!? :D
  • Options
    acebarry10acebarry10 Member Posts: 7,556
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Vegas this year...? Sky Poker? : Excitement!!! Haha...Lisa, I got a pending Friend request on FB....am I not good enough!? :D
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    Hi

I am on FB too as Barry Bell, look me up if u wish :), if LM does not read this ill let her know for you :)
  • Options
    35suited35suited Member Posts: 2,332
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Vegas this year...? Sky Poker? : I can vouch for the fact that she will accept ANYONE!
    Posted by MereNovice
    wish I had saw that as she declined me :((
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    lol. I initially added a few people on FB but it all got a bit too busy and I only use FB for my 'personal life' and friends and not work or Poker so I decided to stop adding people as it was getting ridiculous.

As far as poker goes and you lot at sky Poker especially the line between vewers/players and friends is pretty blurry as we spend a lot of time chatting and playing. But it's a line I felt I needed to draw for my own sanity!

I should set up a separate Poker FB account like Michelle Orpe has. Sorry for any offence caused by a decline, None is intended :) 

Thanks for understanding.

And of course I am always available most days to chat or answer questions or to donate my chips via the SP community forums and PMs.

Sorry if it's all a bit 'head up backside' but even I need an occasional respite from Poker lol.

xx

• Options
    OMahonyOOMahonyO Member Posts: 1,883
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Vegas this year...? Sky Poker?:
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if Sky Poker are going to be offering the Vegas tournaments/Satellites again this year? If so when do they go up and what are the usual prices etc on entering? I was only just starting out on here last year when it kicked off so didn't get a chance to try it... I'm 21 next month so Vegas is a must! ;)
    Posted by Ads2kuk
    I vaguely remember them too.  Can you remember what the setup was last year.  Ie how many satellite steps, prices of sats etc?
  • Options
    dylan12dylan12 Member Posts: 2,343
    edited March 2010
    lol. I initially added a few people on FB but it all got a bit too busy and I only use FB for my 'personal life' and friends and not work or Poker so I decided to stop adding people as it was getting ridiculous. As far as poker goes and you lot at sky Poker especially the line between vewers/players and friends is pretty blurry as we spend a lot of time chatting and playing. But it's a line I felt I needed to draw for my own sanity! I should set up a separate Poker FB account like Michelle Orpe has. Sorry for any offence caused by a decline, None is intended :)  Thanks for understanding. And of course I am always available most days to chat or answer questions or to donate my chips via the SP community forums and PMs. Sorry if it's all a bit 'head up backside' but even I need an occasional respite from Poker lol. xx
    Posted by Lisa_Long
    I never bothered trying to add you Lisa - Im to cool for you ;) he he
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Vegas this year...? Sky Poker? : I never bothered trying to add you Lisa - Im to cool for you ;) he he
    Posted by dylan12

I know Dyl. I weep everyday ;)
  • Options
    dav1964dav1964 Member Posts: 2,526
    edited March 2010
    Sorry lisa but at least now i know you were ok with me when i declined YOU.dav