You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Come and join the Orfordable League- deepstack tourney with extra prizes to be won

SidV79SidV79 Member Posts: 4,047
edited June 2021 in Poker Chat
Welcome everyone, to the 2021 Orfordable League, June Week 4 of 4

If you are not listed on the post below then please post your name/teamname on this thread to register, and thus qualify, to be in with a chance of winning a seat into the Friday 9.30pm £11 BH on July 2nd.

This runs every Friday at 7.15pm and is a monthly competition but you only need two scores to be in with a chance of a prize, your best two scores count.

Tournament: Friday Orfordable League- 10 seat Deepstack MTT with 12 min blinds
Time: 7.15pm EVERY FRIDAY
Entry: £3.30
Late reg: 60mins (end of Level 5)

EVERYONE IS WELCOME (bring your friends too)- come along and play in a nice, relaxed and friendly deep structured tourney, with plenty of banter, with the chance of a FREE MTT entry as a bonus.

Week 1: June 4th- Winner: Unregged player; League Leader: stokefc

Week 2: June 11th- Winner: daggers747; League Leader: daggers747

Week 3: June 18th- Winner: Unregged player; League Leader: DoyleBrun

Week 4: June 25th- Winner: Unregged player; League Winner: stokefc; Runner-up: TheEdge949

Prizes:
Winner: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 2nd
Runner-up: Free entry into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 2nd

Special thanks go to @Tikay10 and to @SkyPoker for their ongoing support, it is much appreciated.

RULES:
Last date/time for valid entry into The League- end of late reg every Friday
To qualify for a prize you must:-
1) Register your name /teamname on this thread or
2) Be on the AUTOREG list, which will be updated and posted every Friday
3) To win a prize you need at least two scores within the month, of which your lowest two will count as your monthly total
4) In the event of a tie, a countback system is in place, i.e, should two players have a total score of 8 (one with scores of 2 & 6, the other with scores of 3 & 5, the player with a score of 2 would win) , the player with the lowest individual score shall be deemed the winner.
5) Prizes are NON-TRANSFERABLE
6) Players will be automatically entered into the 9.30pm £11 BH on Friday July 2nd

Comments

• Options
    Good morning and welcome to the June edition of the Orfordable League. I hope you are all well and still keeping safe. Anybody who wishes to join our merry band of Orfordablers is most welcome, just post your name plus team name (or IND) on this thread and you will have a chance of winning a prize.
    I would like to wish our prizewinners from May, @daggers747 & @weecheez1, the very best of luck in tonight's 9.30pm £11 BH. Here is the autoreg list for June and good luck to anyone who plays tonight

• Options
    daggers747daggers747 Member Posts: 188
    Thanks very much Sid. See you later.
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy world, so far June is living up to it's nickname as it is flamin' hot out there. Onto last night's Orfy it is then, of the 10 FTablers just a measly 4 were registered players, with top spot going to a Norse wizard named gandalf.
    In 9th place (4th overall) was myself and 8th place (3rd) went to @Jeffter, well played Jeffter. Swinging his way into 4th place on the night, 2nd overall, was @THECHIMP, well played sir. Reaching for the heights but not quite getting there, an all too familiar scenario for their fans, taking 3rd place and the League lead was @stokefc, very well played Sean. With that I would like to thank everyone who played last night and here is the League table after June Week 1

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope you are all well. Here we are at Week 2 of June so plenty of time to get a couple of decent runs going and bag yourself a prize this month. I would like to wish everyone who plays good luck tonight and Come On England....here is the autoreg list for June

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk. A much better showing last night with no less than six (regged) players making the FT, all of whom were making their first FT appearance of the month, well done guys. Two of those were @ray01, who finished in 7th last night and @giesahaun who ended up finishing 3rd on the night but both these were making their first Orfy appearance of the month so do not figure at the top end of the League (yet), well played to you both. Onto the other 4 who do figure in the League as it was their 2nd appearance in a row. Taking 8th spot last night, and 7th overall (up from 10th) was @MAXALLY, well played Alan. After taking 5th place last night, @FLASHJONNY moved up from 11th into 6th overall, well played Jonny. Sitting, and staying, in 5th is @Boxster, well done Boxy. Climbing the table into 4th place, after his 4th place finish last night, is @DoyleBrun, well played Chris. Both of last week's top 2, @stokefc & @THECHIMP, dropped a single place into 2nd & 3rd respectively meaning we have a new League Leader. After a few stabs in the dark, ultimately taking the win last night @daggers747 is now our new League leader, very well played @daggers747. Thank you to everyone who played (will be very interesting to see how many play next Friday as England play Scotland @ 8pm) and here is the updated League table

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, it's Friday and time for the Orfy again. Numbers last week were quite a bit down and as England are playing tonight I expect much the same this week, if not down again but we soldier on as usual. That said I wish everyone who plays the very best of luck tonight and here is the Autoreg list...oh and COME ON ENGLAND

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I hope at least some of you enjoyed the footy last night and the less said about the result the better. Anyways, onto last night's Orfy, where w-o-w numbers increased by 1 leaving me pleasantly surprised, it is all change at the top (last week's top two did not play). Of the 10 who made the FT there were EIGHT Orfy regs but none could manage to bink the win with the two unregged players taking 1st & 3rd. I will quickly run through those that made the FT. In 10th was @ray01, his 2nd FT in a row and leaving him in 6th overall. In 9th was @Toffeeandy, 8th was @weecheez1, in 7th was @TheEdge949, in 4th place was @wynne1938, well played guys. I have missed a couple out as they affect the top of the League. As stated the top two from last week did not play so @stokefc drops to 8th from 2nd and @daggers drops 3 places from top spot into 4th overall. After finishing 5th last night, which was his 2nd FT of the month, @MAXALLY moved up 4 places into 3rd overall (total score of 13), well played Alan. I now sit in 2nd overall (11) after finishing in 2nd place last night and moving up 6 places, which leaves our new League Leader who is @DoyleBrun. @DoyleBrun finished in 6th place last night but with a total score of just 10, that was enough to take the League lead going into the final week, well played Chris. I would like to thank everyone who played and here is the updated League Table

• Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    Iwish id'a played now :/
  • Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, I trust you are all well. This is our 4th and final weekly tourney of June meaning after tonight's game the prizes will be handed out. The majority of players are still in with a chance of sneaking a prize from the current incumbents (@DoyleBrun & myself) by having a decent run and making the FT so the very best of luck to all who play tonight. Here is the Autoreg list

• Options
    Good morning Orfy folk, we have our winners. Numbers were up w-o-w so hopefully going in the right direction now. Of the 10 who made the FT 7 were Orfy regs but yet again none took the win, which is a shame as it would be nice if one of the regs won each week. Anyway those that made last night's FT were, in 10th, with his 1st appearance this month, was @thisltedu, welcome back Donald. In 8th, making his 2nd FT in the past 2 months, was serial early exiteer @Asho28. In 7th place last night, his 2nd FT of the month and finishing 8th overall, was @weecheez1. 6th place went to @DoyleBrun, giving him his 2nd consecutive 6th place finish & 3rd FT of the month, although dropping into 3rd, from 1st, overall, well played Chris but ultimately unlucky not to win a prize. In 3rd place last night was @Boxster, finishing 10th overall, well played to all who made the FT last night. Taking 2nd place last night and catapulting himself into 2nd overall was one of our resident Stokies, @TheEdge949, very well played Mark. Finally, taking 4th place last night, with overall victory for une, was yet another Stokie, our Week 1 League leader and our Week 4 League Winner, @stokefc, well played and Congratulations Sean. @stokefc & @TheEdge949, you shall both receive Free Entry into next Friday night's (2nd July) 9.30pm £11 BH.
    I would like to thank everyone who played and see you all next month. Here is the final League Table after June Week 4 (btw COME ON ENGLAND)

• Options
    Tikay10Tikay10 Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 162,027

A Stoke benefit it seems. You just needed MAXALLY to complete the stoke Trifecta.

@MAXALLY

@TheEdge949

@stokefc
  • Options
    edited June 2021
    Tikay10 said:

A Stoke benefit it seems. You just needed MAXALLY to complete the stoke Trifecta.

@MAXALLY

@TheEdge949

@stokefc

Yup, they came from nowhere, 8th & 10th respectively, to take the prizes. I finished in 4th and Alan was 5th making 4 out of the top 5 were all from Stoke. That said it's the only thing Stoke will win lol
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,388
    Thanks for the entry guys.

I really enjoy the "Orfy", great structure, nice bit of banter and good atmosphere.
  • Options
    stokefcstokefc Member Posts: 7,685
    whoop whoop :D
  • Options
    DoyleBrunDoyleBrun Member Posts: 1,296
    Nooooooooooooooooo could see it unfolding before my eyes, well played to the winners.
  • Options
    DoyleBrun said:

Nooooooooooooooooo could see it unfolding before my eyes, well played to the winners.

I was sure you would take one of the prizes, especially when I saw you were on the FT again. Very unlucky Chris, you played a blinder this month, just go to keep it up next month now
  • Options
    TheEdge949TheEdge949 Member Posts: 5,388
    Just a question Sid and you can see how rarely I win stuff like this will I be auto regged or do I have to manual reg?

Cheers buddy.