You need to be logged in to your Sky Poker account above to post discussions and comments.

You might need to refresh your page afterwards.

Options

Sad Day For BCFC

bcfc1897bcfc1897 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2010 in Poker Chat
Gary Johnson has just left by mutual consent my beloved Brizzle City....very very sad indeed..
Anyway im new here to Sky Poker and really wanted to know if anyone is interested on taking any bets for my challenge which im about to propose...
Have currently only played 25 STT games and im up 17$...playing low limit DYM mainly..
Bet is that i top $400 after 500 STT games..
Interested parties let me know..
Cheers

Comments

• Options
    DOHHHHHHHDOHHHHHHH Member Posts: 17,926
    edited March 2010

Im very interested in any bet - am I allowed to stalk you and play in your games? 
  • Options
    LMLLML Member Posts: 1,708
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Sad Day For BCFC:
    Gary Johnson has just left by mutual consent my beloved Brizzle City....very very sad indeed.. Anyway im new here to Sky Poker and really wanted to know if anyone is interested on taking any bets for my challenge which im about to propose... Have currently only played 25 STT games and im up 17$...playing low limit DYM mainly.. Bet is that i top $400 after 500 STT games.. Interested parties let me know.. Cheers
    Posted by bcfc1897
    Welcome to Sky Poker BCFC!!

And to our little community! Good luck with the STTs and with your challenge.

Hope your day gets better... at least the sun is shining eh? ;)

x
  • Options
    FlashFlushFlashFlush Member Posts: 4,494
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Sad Day For BCFC:
    Gary Johnson has just left by mutual consent my beloved Brizzle City....very very sad indeed..
    Anyway im new here to Sky Poker and really wanted to know if anyone is interested on taking any bets for my challenge which im about to propose... Have currently only played 25 STT games and im up 17$...playing low limit DYM mainly.. Bet is that i top $400 after 500 STT games.. Interested parties let me know.. Cheers
    Posted by bcfc1897

Ha. Ha Ha ... Gutted.. Oh by the way im a Swindon fan ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Re: Sad Day For BCFC:
    Im very interested in any bet - am I allowed to stalk you and play in your games? 
    Posted by DOHHHHHHH
    Dunno about that DOHHHHHHH...you,ve got a bit of a reputation by all accounts..lol
    But yeah feel free to stalk and play im my games...but you,ve been warned hahahahaha !!!
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Respo nse to Sad Day For BCFC : Ha. Ha Ha ... Gutted.. Oh by the way im a Swindon fan ;-)
    Posted by FlashFlush
    Cheers Flash for your sympathy....at least we.re still be playing Championship footy next season while your
    planning your routes to Hartlepool hahahahaha
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    In Response to Sad Day For BCFC : Welcome to Sky Poker BCFC!! And to our little community! Good luck with the STTs and with your challenge. Hope your day gets better... at least the sun is shining eh? ;) x
    Posted by LML
    Cheers LML...i know where to come if i need some TLC !!
  • Options
    goodylad21goodylad21 Member Posts: 693
    edited March 2010
    Backed N.Maynard for top goalscorer in the championship, he was absolutely flying until about christmas, so lets hope the new manager can get the best out of him, goal a game until the end of the season and would have a chance!! (backed him at 33/1 & 28/1 e.w)
  • Options
    fingers615fingers615 Member Posts: 154
    edited March 2010
    I agree bcfc. It is a sad day. He's been great for us since he joined. But hey thats football, and we just move on.
    In reply to Flash... wasn't aware that swindon had any fans. lol. Only joking mate. They're having a great season in league 1 ;-)
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Backed N.Maynard for top goalscorer in the championship, he was absolutely flying until about christmas, so lets hope the new manager can get the best out of him, goal a game until the end of the season and would have a chance!! (backed him at 33/1 & 28/1 e.w)
    Posted by goodylad21
    Me to mate...goal against QPR was top class
    We need him to score to get us out of the poo we;re in
     Cheers
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I agree bcfc. It is a sad day. He's been great for us since he joined. But hey thats football, and we just move on. In reply to Flash... wasn't aware that swindon had any fans. lol. Only joking mate. They're having a great season in league 1 ;-)
    Posted by fingers615
    Yeah...hurts me to say, but you,re right their having a great season...
    Good luck to em in the play offs !!